final
Congrats JC
congrats JC...big win
Any stats?
I sure figured hazard would win this one but jc just out played them tonight
Congrats Jackson City
Congrats jackson city...how did hicks do tonight for hazard
i hurd that jackson city could not miss that game and hazard couldnt make
Another tough loss for this struggling Hazard teams....hopefully they can catch a hot streak before the WYMT begins.
congrats jc
"golfman42" Wrote:i hurd that jackson city could not miss that game and hazard couldnt make
Not true. Jackson shot just as poorly as Hazard. Jackson missed several free throws in this one. At halftime they were only 8 for 14 and I'm guessing the second half they were probably 4 for 10. I know at one point they missed 5 free throws in a row the second half. Not only free throws, their field goal percentage was not great. This not a fluke or a freak win, these kids are for real. :Guitar01:
"Roundleather24" Wrote:Not true. Jackson shot just as poorly as Hazard. Jackson missed several free throws in this one. At halftime they were only 8 for 14 and I'm guessing the second half they were probably 4 for 10. I know at one point they missed 5 free throws in a row the second half. Not only free throws, their field goal percentage was not great. This not a fluke or a freak win, these kids are for real. :Guitar01:

I agree, Jackson City can play.....14th region All "A" is going to be good this year
Jackson City is certainly one of the surprise teams in the 14th this year. Coach Lively is doing a great job.
The 14th is a little unusual so far this year in that teams that don't normally contend, like Jackson, Buckhorn, June Buchanan, and Lee County, are beating the traditional powers.
yeah i agree Jackson City is very underated this yr along with JBS,Buckhorn, and Lee Co....but Congrats to JC in a big win over the dawgs
What happened with Hazard? Mental breakdown? I thought forsure that they would take this one by 10+ but I guess not. Good win for JC.
"Carlton Fisk" Wrote:What happened with Hazard? Mental breakdown? I thought forsure that they would take this one by 10+ but I guess not. Good win for JC.
Hazard is not a bad team nor did they play horrible. Jackson City is a much improved team and has a group of boys that have played well and won many games since middle school.