Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting "tweet" by UKCoachCalipari
John Calipari UKCoachCalipari

"I will break the news after I run it by people. Could change things. Exciting"

This is a confirmed twitter account by the uk athletics

I have to wonder what news he is talking about breaking?
Interesting
hum
cuppett777 Wrote:hum

He said it was a suggestion from Coach Brown and his staff....Makes me wonder?
:confused: i wonder what it will be???
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
LEBRON JAMES IS COMING TO KENTUCKY!!!!

...Just kidding!:p How many people did I trick!?!
wonder what it is
it is a mystery
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Any update on this?
Could it be plans for a new stadium? I heard for the past few years the University of Kentucky was thinking of building a new stadium.
His tweet is in reference to an idea he got from Bobcats coach Larry Brown. Probably not about new arena or recruit.
Jumper Dad Wrote:His tweet is in reference to an idea he got from Bobcats coach Larry Brown. Probably not about new arena or recruit.

My guess is that he wants to plan some kind of alumni game with all the past UK stars.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
when is he going to announce it?
what was it
Coach Cal's latest tweets:

"I hear people are going crazy wondering what did Coach Brown and I talk about."

"He said .... "

"You know what? I'm not quite ready to discuss it. Can u decipher it? He talked about *thd#j r &ftwxim ^ei* @$xf 6$2 T*^$!"
Someone on KSR deciphered it as "He talked about playin r exhibit game with NBA Team"
Reanimate Wrote:Someone on KSR deciphered it as "He talked about playin r exhibit game with NBA Team"

WHAT!!! That would be nuts. I would love to see it though.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WOuld love to see that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
That would be epic.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
From what i've read, if it did happen, it more than likely wouldn't be something the public could attend. Still would be cool
dont see this happening...to big of risk for injury and all the other college teams would want to do it as well
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"