Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 2010 Schedule
PRESEASON (day, date, opponent, time)
Sun., Aug. 8, vs. Dallas* (NBC), 8 p.m.
Sun., Aug. 15, DENVER, 7 p.m.
Fri., Aug. 20, PHILADELPHIA (FOX), 8 p.m.
Sat., Aug. 28, at Buffalo, 6:30 p.m.
Thurs., Sept. 2, at Indianapolis, 7 p.m.

REGULAR SEASON (day, date, opponent, time)
Sun., Sept. 12, at New England, 1 p.m.
Sun., Sept. 19, BALTIMORE, 1 p.m.
Sun., Sept. 26, at Carolina, 1 p.m.
Sun., Oct. 3, at Cleveland, 1 p.m.
Sun., Oct. 10, TAMPA BAY, 1 p.m.
Sun., Oct. 17, — BYE —
Sun., Oct. 24, at Atlanta, 1 p.m.
Sun., Oct. 31, MIAMI, 1 p.m.
Mon., Nov. 8, PITTSBURGH (ESPN), 8:30 p.m.
Sun., Nov. 14, at Indianapolis, 1 p.m.
Sun., Nov. 21, BUFFALO**, 1 p.m.
Thurs., Nov. 25, at N.Y. Jets (NFL Network), 8:20 p.m.
Sun., Dec. 5, NEW ORLEANS**, 1 p.m.
Sun., Dec. 12, at Pittsburgh**, 1 p.m.
Sun., Dec. 19, CLEVELAND**, 1 p.m.
Sun., Dec. 26, SAN DIEGO** (NBC), 8:20 p.m.
Sun., Jan. 2, at Baltimore**, 1 p.m.
I may try to attend some games this year.
Wow, that looks like a really tough schedule for the Bengals, especially the back half of it. I see a 9-7 finish for Cincy (behind Baltimore), with possibly a wild-card berth if they're lucky.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'd like to see the Bengals have another winning season, but judging by this schedule..7-9 at best possibly 8-8...
Pittsburgh 15-1
Baltimore 11-5
Cleveland 7-9
Cincinnati 0-14-2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That is a freakin hard schedule. I can not believe that back end. Either way, I think that Bengals get to 9-10 wins and have a good shot to get a wildcard birth. I think that Baltimore is a lock to win the division and Pittsburgh may actually end up being at the bottom behind Cleveland. Sorry Tideshoss!!! I Think that it is going to be an interesting year to say the least. Get Shipley worked into the system and have another threat and the Bengals should be in decent shape.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Honestly, disregard my attempt at humor earlier, but I dont see the Bengals faring any better than 5-11, maybe 6-10 and thats being optimistic. That is a ridiculous schedule to say the least..There is NO WAY they sweep Baltimore and Pittsburgh again this year. I will bet anybody on BGR $500 it dont happen again, and anybody with balls big enough to place that bet, PM me and we'll talk.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Honestly, disregard my attempt at humor earlier, but I dont see the Bengals faring any better than 5-11, maybe 6-10 and thats being optimistic. That is a ridiculous schedule to say the least..There is NO WAY they sweep Baltimore and Pittsburgh again this year. I will bet anybody on BGR $500 it dont happen again, and anybody with balls big enough to place that bet, PM me and we'll talk.

TidesHoss ole buddy, I hope that the Steelers will implode (because Im a Cincy sports fan) but I know that they probably will pull it out somehow. BUT if they have a hard time getting into it without Ben then they may have too big of a hole to climb out of. I hope that the rivalry is in good swing again next year.:rockon:
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Honestly, disregard my attempt at humor earlier, but I dont see the Bengals faring any better than 5-11, maybe 6-10 and thats being optimistic. That is a ridiculous schedule to say the least..There is NO WAY they sweep Baltimore and Pittsburgh again this year. I will bet anybody on BGR $500 it dont happen again, and anybody with balls big enough to place that bet, PM me and we'll talk.

TH, I'm as big a Bengals fan on here anybody, but I'm not stupid. I didn't predict them to sweep last year, and I'm not going to do it now either.

I'll venture to say Cincy, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore all split w/ each other.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:TH, I'm as big a Bengals fan on here anybody, but I'm not stupid. I didn't predict them to sweep last year, and I'm not going to do it now either.

I'll venture to say Cincy, Pittsburgh, and Baltimore all split w/ each other.
lol, now Ill take that..a Bengals fan with some common sense..still though, even if they split with everybody, that schedule is one of the toughest Ive ever seen. My goodness!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There is no way on God's green Earth that the Bengals get a sweep of either Baltimore, Pittsburgh, or even Cleveland. I really hope Im wrong but it just will not happen.
[SIZE="4"]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:There is no way on God's green Earth that the Bengals get a sweep of either Baltimore, Pittsburgh, or even Cleveland. I really hope Im wrong but it just will not happen.

You don't think they will sweep Cleveland? I will actually be pretty disappointed if they don't, that's two wins I was counting on this year.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:You don't think they will sweep Cleveland? I will actually be pretty disappointed if they don't, that's two wins I was counting on this year.

Oh no! Bad structure on my part. I mean that they could potential sweep Cleveland and Pitt and get swept by Baltimore. I just meant that they will not be able pull off what they did last year. They will get beat by them at some point. I agree with you though, about Cleveland. I think one or two more years of the division beating up on the Browns. Sorry about that.
[SIZE="4"]