Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sources Confirm: Brandon Knight & Michael Gilchrist have committed to Kentucky
Will choose his college tomorrow at 4 P.M. on ESPNU
Also Ray McCallum will announce as well
Can not wait!!! I think that this gets the ball rolling and shuts some of the people up about how Cal is never going to build the right program.
Is he leaning towards UK more?
Yeah, everything seems to lean to Kentucky.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Yeah, everything seems to lean to Kentucky.
That good to hear.:Thumbs:
The #1 recruit for 2011, Michael Gilchrist will announce tomorrow as well as Knight.

UK is the reported favorites for both.
just re-loading
Brandon Knight has been the hottest topic in the Bluegrass as possibly being the heir to John Wall's throne. Michael Gilchrist is the 2011 version as he has been wanting to be the next star at Kentucky for a couple of years now. Now it is official. A very good source confirmed this evening to Nation of Blue.com Knight and Gilchrist has officially committed to the University of Kentucky. Knight, the back to back Gatorade National Player of the Year, has been rumored for months to be leaning toward John Calipari's Cats, so this really should not be a surprise to many in the Big Blue Nation. We have been talking for weeks after Knight finally committed, the dominoes would start to fall.

Michael Gilchrist is the #1 rated player in the 2011 class and is thought by some to be the best overall player in the nation, no matter the age. It is going to be an unbelievable Wednesday in the Bluegras

http://www.nationofblue.com/source-confi...tucky-862/
This makes me really really happy.
Good Stuff. :Thumbs:
I am really really going to miss john wall. He was the most explosive player i have ever seen in a big blue uniform.
Knight and Gilchrist soften the blow, but John Wall just had "it"
Sources Confirm: Brandon Knight & Michael Gilchrist Have Committed To Kentucky
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Sources Confirm: Brandon Knight & Michael Gilchrist Have Committed To Kentucky

I cant wait to actually see it!!! Come cats, this is our future and it is looking BRIGHT!
I cant wait!!!!! Come on down!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I am really really going to miss john wall. He was the most explosive player i have ever seen in a big blue uniform.

:Thumbs:
Can not wait to see this play out over the next few days.
If this holds true then....WOO HOO!
Let the Re-Loading comments start at 4:00 P.M. on Wednesday, it feels like Christmas Time in the BLUEGRASS!!!!
Later on today Kentuckys program will one again be loaded with unbelievable talent, its going to be a great year in big blue nation
3 Point Nightmare Wrote:Later on today Kentuckys program will one again be loaded with unbelievable talent, its going to be a great year in big blue nation

SO if Nation of Blue says that it is a confirmed source, is that just as credible as anything else or is that just someones opinion.
This is great news for the Wildcats!!!!!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:SO if Nation of Blue says that it is a confirmed source, is that just as credible as anything else or is that just someones opinion.

I'm work with Nation of Blue and trust me, the source is legit.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I'm work with Nation of Blue and trust me, the source is legit.

Thanks!! I was just wondering!> I can not wait to watch this unfold.
I see Uk been an elie 8 team
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Can not wait!!! I think that this gets the ball rolling and shuts some of the people up about how Cal is never going to build the right program.

Nobody said Cal couldnt build a good program! I for one said he couldnt get the expierence
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
1 great new players for Wildcat Blue
UK will be just fine next year it appears right now...Several good players but not hardly the talent as this past season but i think the work ethic and the want to win is there in this team
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
how many players that might committ to kentucky are suppose to announce today???

can you watch ESPN U online??? Link???
theVILLE Wrote:Nobody said Cal couldnt build a good program! I for one said he couldnt get the expierence

What I meant was that so many people have brought up that CAl will only have one and doners. However, bring in a few 4 stars and a lower 5 star gives the team future depth and experience for the following year. Not a knock on you or anything bub. :Thumbs: