Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers trade Santonio Holmes to the Jets for 5th round draft pick
Bye Bye Santonio. This wont hurt as bad as people think. I believe Mike Wallace will have a much bigger role this season anyways. We'll still have plenty of weapons to throw to..
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap...elerstrade
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I know he's being investigated for something but trading him for a 5th round pick? Noway, I don't get it. He's the former Superbowl MVP and has many good years ahead of him.
Aslan Wrote:I know he's being investigated for something but trading him for a 5th round pick? Noway, I don't get it. He's the former Superbowl MVP and has many good years ahead of him.

Agreed, I mean at least he didn't rape anyone... lol j/k, The jets will have an entire convict team soon. If only the bengals didnt have the rest.
Aslan Wrote:I know he's being investigated for something but trading him for a 5th round pick? Noway, I don't get it. He's the former Superbowl MVP and has many good years ahead of him.

I was thinking the same thing until I heard that the Patriots gor Moss for a 4th round pick. But the only difference is that Holmes is alot younger than what Moss was when he was traded. In the end, the rest of the receiving core will step up in his absence.
My thinking is the Jets are gettin Holmes as a steal. All because Pittsburgh is tired of fooling with him.

One more sexual harassment case against Big Ben and he could be next....
SportzAnimal Wrote:My thinking is the Jets are gettin Holmes as a steal. All because Pittsburgh is tired of fooling with him.

One more sexual harassment case against Big Ben and he could be next....

agreed