Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds win series opener against Cubs: Stubbs grand slam leads to a 4-5 win.
Solid game for Bailey. I think that the offense really struggled tonight and that it was a fantastic piece of hitting for Drew Stubbs that saved their bacon. Offense still struggling as a whole. Can a MOD change lead to leads (in the title)
Some really dramatic finishes these past two games. First, Gomes hits the homer in the 9th to win, and then Stubbs jacks the grand slam for the win.....got scary when the Cubs loaded the bases though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nice game for the young Stubbs
I flipped over and watched a little bit of the 5th and Jeff Brantley needs to be fired he sucks bad... All he could talk about was pulling Homer out of the game... and I couldnt stand to listen to him so i turned the channel.. How many innings did Homer pitch after the 5th.... at that time he had throw around 100 pitches. Glad to see them beat the Cubs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Lol I do agree that the cowboy (Brantley) is really hard to handle sometimes. Stubbs really stepped it up last night going 2-4 and blasting the grand slam. I hope that the offense can pick it up that way one person doesnt have to carry the whole load.
Reds maybe heading for a great year
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wish that they could have pulled the game out today. Harang pitched okay today, but once again the offense did not come through.