Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central
they have been in the weight room working hard. I expect them to have a great season. Most the kids in the weight room have went up 50-70 pounds since the seasons been over. Look for a 9 wins or more this season.
This is an extraordinay group of young men......I am anticipating a shock to the community when the season begins.......With a little good luck and health throughout this could be a perfect season. :popcorn:
How are the boggs and shouse kids blending with their new team
I think Pike Central was the 3rd biggest trunaround this past season. Number 1 being lawrence Co. and 2 being Allen Central. I look for Central to sustain their gains from the previous season and continue on the road to sucess. Nine wins is not out of the realm of possibilites, but boy do they play in a tough district.
LOL is this the 25th Pike Central thread this off-season?
hawg laig Wrote:I think Pike Central was the 3rd biggest trunaround this past season. Number 1 being lawrence Co. and 2 being Allen Central. I look for Central to sustain their gains from the previous season and continue on the road to sucess. Nine wins is not out of the realm of possibilites, but boy do they play in a tough district.

who will the lose come to Belfry or SC ?
cuppett777 Wrote:who will the lose come to Belfry or SC ?

East Ridge
Mr Mountain Man Wrote:How are the boggs and shouse kids blending with their new team

They are loving it.
A_Ray #5 :];989385 Wrote:East Ridge

lol
Who is going to step in as QB and RB this year? Didnt the starters from last year graduate? I cant remember.
At QB, should be #3 Landon Tackett, or The Boggs kid from Perry Central..at RB there could be a host of people trying to secure that position...Justin Smith, Robbie Hopkins, Zack Johnson to name a few, Pike Central should be deep in talent this year, I think the Shouse kid might even run a little???? I guess we'll have to see how John Paul bring these kids alone :popcorn:, should be hot this summer with the number of kids to choose from :devilflam!
Boggs should be the next QB. Very strong thrower big body .stands 6ft 2 about 220. Been lifting weights all winter. I think alot of people are going to be pleased with what they see in this team they are stronger faster and they want to win. Going to be fun to watch.
Pike Central had a good year last year, However its gonna be a "eh" year
I look for them too be playing on Carpet this year,IF they get their Qb playing as he should,plenty Good kids and more might be coming WV has a pipe line thats deep in Pike County seems like they have dug deeper than the pirates,dont that seem funny,they know a good coach when they see one!!
Csportsman11 Wrote:I look for them too be playing on Carpet this year,IF they get their Qb playing as he should,plenty Good kids and more might be coming WV has a pipe line thats deep in Pike County seems like they have dug deeper than the pirates,dont that seem funny,they know a good coach when they see one!!

Uh Oh!!! Csportsman may be switching alliances. From the blue of Breathitt Co. to the orange and blue of Pike Central. Confusedhh: On a serious note the "pipeline" from WV runs very deep. Not just on the southern end into Pike Co. but in the past on the northern end into Boyd Co. Its fair game, and if Chapman thinks he can use it then he should but if these kids are looking for a good coach I believe they can find one just as good as Chapman a little further east on US 119.
PC (9-2) 2009 Wrote:At QB, should be #3 Landon Tackett, or The Boggs kid from Perry Central..at RB there could be a host of people trying to secure that position...Justin Smith, Robbie Hopkins, Zack Johnson to name a few, Pike Central should be deep in talent this year, I think the Shouse kid might even run a little???? I guess we'll have to see how John Paul bring these kids alone :popcorn:, should be hot this summer with the number of kids to choose from :devilflam!

Should be another great season! I've heard some kids are thinking of returning?!? PC works a little harder at helping their players advance to the next level and truly recognizes their strongest players abilities and also helps them to achieve personal goals!!
A_Ray #5 :];989385 Wrote:East Ridge

Pretty funny kid. Your ignorance vexes me.
Csportsman11 Wrote:I look for them too be playing on Carpet this year,IF they get their Qb playing as he should,plenty Good kids and more might be coming WV has a pipe line thats deep in Pike County seems like they have dug deeper than the pirates,dont that seem funny,they know a good coach when they see one!!

Surely I'm not the only person who laughed out loud at this???:popcorn:
The truth of the matter is Pike Central has made great strides in the weight room and should be stronger more physical team than they were last season. Not only has the team made great strides but so has the coaching staff, Coach Chapman is an excellent coach and has some very good people working under him, all these predictions are great but it still has to be done on Friday nights!
Sorry, but I believe that you are.
The Future is Now
just wait and see
BoondockSaint Wrote:Surely I'm not the only person who laughed out loud at this???:popcorn:
I agree. I think they are playing at Belfry this year.
They will finish 3rd in the district
I don't think so. I look for 1st or 2nd but it don't matter except for seeding and home field advantage then it matters.Look out bowling green.
CoachM Wrote:The truth of the matter is Pike Central has made great strides in the weight room and should be stronger more physical team than they were last season. Not only has the team made great strides but so has the coaching staff, Coach Chapman is an excellent coach and has some very good people working under him, all these predictions are great but it still has to be done on Friday nights!

Agree wholeheartedly! Friday nights' tell us all. At any given Friday night anything can happen. It's fun to speculate what is going to occur, but Friday night provides reality.
Yes they are playing and Belfry and I believe that Belfry plays at Sheldon Clark this year. Should interesting.