Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News out of Morgantown!
This just off the AP wire......a souRce In Morgantown has reported that as a resuLt of WVU's trip to the Final FOur and huge win Over Kentucky, the Mountaineers are Leaving the Big East to join the SEC!!!!
Fail... thank god its the 1st lol
Nice try lol
lol...

We would beat the every year.

Don't get a big head and think that WVU compares to UK in the college basketball world. Big Grin
Sure, I would say bring it on and let WVU play us twice a year.
bring them on
I would love to see that, since they say the SEC is down and they had 2 teams in the Elite 8! and the Beast only had 1!
:yikes: WOW! And just to think that this was reported the day before April Fool's day! What were the odds!?!?:biggrin:
lol
The other rumor going around was that Marshall was taking WVU's place in the Big East and UK was taking Marshall's place in C-USA.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:The other rumor going around was that Marshall was taking WVU's place in the Big East and UK was taking Marshall's place in C-USA.
The University of Kentucky is one of the rocks of the SEC so I laugh at your post. I would love to see WVU become part of the GREATEST CONF IN THE LAND, so u can experience yourself the awesomeness of the SEC. But beware when u 1st goe to Baton Rouge for that football game, or better yet when u goe to the SWAMP. I havent even mentioned BAMA. So yeah bring on the Mountaineers twice a year in hoops and once in football. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pirate4287 Wrote:The University of Kentucky is one of the rocks of the SEC so I laugh at your post. I would love to see WVU become part of the GREATEST CONF IN THE LAND, so u can experience yourself the awesomeness of the SEC. But beware when u 1st goe to Baton Rouge for that football game, or better yet when u goe to the SWAMP. I havent even mentioned BAMA. So yeah bring on the Mountaineers twice a year in hoops and once in football. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the words of Granny ddef "April Fool's past and you are the biggest fool at last."
leecoukfan Wrote:I would love to see that, since they say the SEC is down and they had 2 teams in the Elite 8! and the Beast only had 1!

Do you really think the SEC was better than the big east though???
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
pirate4287 Wrote:The University of Kentucky is one of the rocks of the SEC so I laugh at your post. I would love to see WVU become part of the GREATEST CONF IN THE LAND, so u can experience yourself the awesomeness of the SEC. But beware when u 1st goe to Baton Rouge for that football game, or better yet when u goe to the SWAMP. I havent even mentioned BAMA. So yeah bring on the Mountaineers twice a year in hoops and once in football. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top 4 conference at best! Or was you talking about football?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Was this supposed to be funny?
Westside Wrote:Was this supposed to be funny?

It was supposed to be an April Fool joke. If you noticed, I had the letters highlighted in bold to make out "April Fool."
lol I like it...

I'd like to get a rivalry going with WVU though.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:The other rumor going around was that Marshall was taking WVU's place in the Big East and UK was taking Marshall's place in C-USA.

Rumor around Kentucky is that, they will let WV touch their 7 national title trophies, but just for 2 minutes.

Why 2 minutes you ask? To signify the # of final 4 app. they have. As in, 2!

Trading blows with a program that has 5 more national titles than WV has final 4 appearances, and probably has close to double all-time wins, I'm assuming.

UK had more championship game appearances in the 96-98 span(3, 2 national titles), than WV has had final 4 appearances.
uhavenoidea Wrote:Rumor around Kentucky is that, they will let WV touch their 7 national title trophies, but just for 2 minutes.

Why 2 minutes you ask? To signify the # of final 4 app. they have. As in, 2!

Trading blows with a program that has 5 more national titles than WV has final 4 appearances, and probably has close to double all-time wins, I'm assuming.

UK had more championship game appearances in the 96-98 span(3, 2 national titles), than WV has had final 4 appearances.

I wasn't trading blows with anyone. It was an April Fool's joke.
You all are taking this way too far lol
One guy who Im sure was glad this was just a joke is Bill Stewart.