Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Days Grace, Chevelle, & Adelita's Way @ Expo Center
I have two tickets that are General Admission Floor Tickets for this show on April 7th in Pikeville @ The Eastern KY Expo Center. I'm asking $100 for them both.
Concert Cancelled
What for?
BlackcatAlum Wrote:What for?

Because I couldn't sell my tickets. LOL. J/K. IDK I wondered the same thing but have been unable to find an answer. I just found out today as I posted on myspace and facebook. But refund is available via ticketmaster. So I assume, they're not rescheduling. Must be conflict of some sort.
I heard they cancelled because they couldn't sell enough tickets.

Only sold like 400 or something and Three Days Grace didn't even want to bother with the trip.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Expo Center just needs to bring in bands we haven't seen.

I honestly wouldn't have mind seeing Chevelle and Three Days Grace, but I know for a fact TDG has already been there and I'm pretty sure Chevelle may have come once too.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Expo Center just needs to bring in bands we haven't seen.

I honestly wouldn't have mind seeing Chevelle and Three Days Grace, but I know for a fact TDG has already been there and I'm pretty sure Chevelle may have come once too.

This is what I thought as well. Never saw them at the Expo but remembered that they had been there before.

FWIW, the Daughtry/Lifehouse concert coming up is pretty much sold out.

The Expo Center needs to see the obvious. New concerts=good, the same bands over and over again=bad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]