Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Billy Gillispie, Tim Floyd Finalist For Houston Job
Houston is looking closely at Floyd, Gillispie

If you put up blind résumés for coaches, much like we do with bubble teams, then you would probably pick Billy Gillispie and Tim Floyd for available jobs over a number of other candidates.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketba...atch-c-usa
Gillispie would be a very good hire for Houston in my opinion..it would be another team closer to his "Ive coached every single team in Texas" resume, lol..seriously though, I think it would be a good hire, and a popular hire as well..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Gillispie would be a very good hire for Houston in my opinion..it would be another team closer to his "Ive coached every single team in Texas" resume, lol..seriously though, I think it would be a good hire, and a popular hire as well..

I agree, but based on what they were saying on the Radio, It's Floyd's if he wants it.
Stardust Wrote:I agree, but based on what they were saying on the Radio, It's Floyd's if he wants it.

according to KSR Billy Gillispie is the Top Candidate
Go Billy G, All us UK fans truly love you and support ya! lol
It would be nice if Billy G could get it!
lwc Wrote:It would be nice if Billy G could get it!
Nice for Billy Clyde but not so nice for Houston. Gillispie needs to prove himself again on somebody's coaching staff where he would have some adult supervision before he is put in sole charge of another basketball program.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Nice for Billy Clyde but not so nice for Houston. Gillispie needs to prove himself again on somebody's coaching staff where he would have some adult supervision before he is put in sole charge of another basketball program.
I definitely agree with you that when it comes to morals and ethics, Billy Clyde is on a level below most. But, he has proven himself able to win coaching Texas teams. I think he'd win 20-22 games a year in Houston. If Houston hires him, I agree with you, its kind of like making a pact with the devil. You'll get wins, but players will lose girlfriends to one night stands with the coach, the liquor store business will boom suddenly, he'll be banned from all restaurants not named McDonalds, but I do think he'd win, and I agree with your post..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hate Billy G with a passion...he should never be allowed to coach again. He's an *******.
Good luck Billy G.