Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is Tennessee treating Channing Fugate?
Does anyone know how well he's doing down there? I saw him at the girls 14th region tourney but didn't get a chance to speak to him.
I have heard that he is doing well in spring practice and likes UT.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Its really random, but i saw Channing at the greenwood mall in Bowling Green a couple of weeks back during the girls state tourney.
The Iceboxx Wrote:Its really random, but i saw Channing at the greenwood mall in Bowling Green a couple of weeks back during the girls state tourney.
I think his GF still goes to Breathitt and may have been in BG for the Sweet 16 because Breathitt was there.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I think his GF still goes to Breathitt and may have been in BG for the Sweet 16 because Breathitt was there.

they broke up
From what I have been told, he loves it down there. I think he is #46. Spring practice has been going well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Is he going to redshirt?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
http://www.utsports.com/sports/m-footbl/...ing00.html

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:http://www.utsports.com/sports/m-footbl/...ing00.html

it didnt say alot
any one got any updated info on how Channing is doing? I saw his brother at Wal-Mart but i had my kid with me and didnt have time to stop at ask. Someone fill me in.
Im pretty good friends with channing, hes been doing very well, he really likes coach dooley and the campus. Great to see a mountain boy at a big time program.
channing said he hopes ut dont have to play sheldon clark lol poor guy.
cardfan1398 Wrote:channing said he hopes ut dont have to play sheldon clark lol poor guy.

Yeah pro:please:bly don't want to get cheated again.How many "Cards" went to a bigtime D1 school?0?That's what I thought.
BOBCAT Wrote:Yeah pro:please:bly don't want to get cheated again.How many "Cards" went to a bigtime D1 school?0?That's what I thought.

So your telling me that we should bend the rules for a player that is going D1?? Because last time i checked not wearing a mouth piece is a penalty? And you could see it was hanging out of his mouth half of the game. So explain me this BOBCAT how we cheated him???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!

And I remember the refs warning Mr Fugate many of times to put the mouth piece in!
A_Ray #5 :];1015868 Wrote:So your telling me that we should bend the rules for a player that is going D1?? Because last time i checked not wearing a mouth piece is a penalty? And you could see it was hanging out of his mouth half of the game. So explain me this BOBCAT how we cheated him???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!

And I remember the refs warning Mr Fugate many of times to put the mouth piece in!
Why did they not call the penalty earlier? I am not saying the Bobcats got cheated, but it sounds like the stripes were not doing their jobs if they were letting penalties go for "...half the game..."

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Why did they not call the penalty earlier? I am not saying the Bobcats got cheated, but it sounds like the stripes were not doing their jobs if they were letting penalties go for "...half the game..."

Um usually most all of refs try to warn you a few times. If your holding they will tell you to keep your hands on the inside.
I was playing in that game and all I have to say is how did the ref who called the penalty, who was BEHIND Channing, tell that his mouthpiece was out? It's pretty hard to see the front of someone's helmet from behind them, let alone see if they have a mouthpiece in....
Went to a big time d1 school with negative yards againts a 3a school.who did he know???
cardfan1398 Wrote:Went to a big time d1 school with negative yards againts a 3a school.who did he know???

You make it sound like it was Channings fault, and it wasn't. His offensive line played like @#$% that game and couldn't block anyone for him to rush anywhere. I should know because of was one of them.
cardfan1398 Wrote:Went to a big time d1 school with negative yards againts a 3a school.who did he know???

everyone has a bad game sometimes, but looked at what he did in his 4 yrs at breahitt,i bet you or no one else from your school did what he done, and i am not even a breahitt fan, BELRY all the way but you got to give his do...
You didnt block for him,why?Thats bad man.what excuse do you have.
cardfan1398 Wrote:You didnt block for him,why?Thats bad man.what excuse do you have.

Let me rephrase that for you, we blocked for him, but we did horrible that night.
To much pressure on ya?
cardfan1398 Wrote:To much pressure on ya?

No it wasn't. But how about you get back to the point of this thread. Your not going to get under my skin btw, i know how you children are....
Keep this thread on topic... only warning your getting.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
TheGuyYouLoveToHate Wrote:I was playing in that game and all I have to say is how did the ref who called the penalty, who was BEHIND Channing, tell that his mouthpiece was out? It's pretty hard to see the front of someone's helmet from behind them, let alone see if they have a mouthpiece in....

Actually it was the side judge. I just stuck in the tape. But any who? No one seems to know whats up with channing?? And is he on ncaa 11?
it really is crazy that we try to get a update on one of our home grown and someone has to get on here and start on some other stuff like his performance at SC. Honestly that doesn't matter now whether he had a bad game because of his line or mouth piece he is still at UT. Love to see the man become a starter one day.
He didnt block for him because sc's defensive line man handled them the whole night...A-Ray i think that bout sums it up..
Can we get back on the topic? if you wanna talk about games that were in the past then do it by PM Or Leave A Visitor Message for the person you wanna talk to!