Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cody Varney dunk
Cody Varney dunk now player on youtube . Good dunk .:Thumbs:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dknpQfNaHQc"]YouTube- Cody Varney Dunk[/ame]
He really took a hard fall because of being undercut like that. I don't think the foul was done to cause harm, just to try to prevent the basket. Nice dunk Cody.
Very nice!!
Face PLANT!!!!!

good work vern!!
Do work at rupp
Varneys' dunk was very nice. And like dortonite said, the incident with him being undercut. Was completely unintentional. No harm intended.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
That dunk is really cool to watch on youtube. He goes up for the dunk with such velocity that it carries him under the basket when the player hooked his foot. One heck of a play.
Nice Dunk Young Fella
Very nice dunk, waited all season to see Varney get one like this and finally!!!!
This was for sure a hard fall but one thing about he bounced back up and I'm afraid if it would have been anyone else we would've had to had a stretcher.:Thumbs::Thumbs:
I know that he suffered a cut that required stitches. But what else did this young man suffer? i have heard that there was possibly more!
This was a very good dunk.And way to take the pain.
Armchair Coach Wrote:I know that he suffered a cut that required stitches. But what else did this young man suffer? i have heard that there was possibly more!

He had a problem with his jaw. He had it xrayed and there is a possibility of surgery later on. I think he had a problem eating for a few days. He told me it was still worth it though.
Ouch