Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns Trade QB Brady Quinn To Denver Broncos
The Denver Broncos have acquired quarterback Brady Quinn from the Cleveland Browns in exchange for fullback Peyton Hillis, a sixth-round pick in 2011 and a conditional pick in 2012.

[ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4995081"]Cleveland Browns trade Brady Quinn to Denver Broncos for Peyton Hillis, picks - ESPN[/ame]
Wow, Quinn for a fullback and a 6th round pick. A guy that was supposed to be the next great ND QB in the mold of Joe Montana????
The broncos got a gem in the making. We say what Josh did to Matt Cassell in NE maybe he can do the same for Quinn.
Now the question becomes, "Who is the opening day starter for the Denver Broncos: Brady Quinn or Kyle Orton?"
CardinalAlum Wrote:The broncos got a gem in the making. We say what Josh did to Matt Cassell in NE maybe he can do the same for Quinn.
And what was that?
I liked Denver until they fired Shanahan. I hope Quinn becomes a starter. I could like him.
This could turn out to be a great move for Denver. Denver has a lot of good players that got off to a good start but couldn't finish it out.