Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 2010
Numbers are growing at this program and thats whats needed,no reason that they shouldnt field 60-80 players,and at this time they have close to 60 players,Cornett is getting lots of looks from D-1 schools and look for many other players to make it there,Justin Haddix has lots of D-1 coaches wanting to see him do well and he will help his players make it to next level,cause its all about helping the kids not the COACH he knows all about that and if they will listen to what he tells/teaches them,and WORK HARD that will make the differance,and they will work hard and Justin Haddix will have many athletes that will give it their all and be playing at next level!!!Go Perry County Central D'ooers!!
Perry Central
(In no particular order)
Casey County-Home
Knott County-Home
Logan-Home
Breathitt County-Home
Letcher-Home
Harlan-Home(Senior Night)
North Laurel-Home(Homecoming)

Leslie-Away
Whitley-Away
Clay Co-Away.

Dont hold me to that but i know the games in bold are correct
Csportsman11 Wrote:Justin Haddix has lots of D-1 coaches wanting to see him do well and he will help his players make it to next level,cause its all about helping the kids not the COACH he knows all about that and if they will listen to what he tells/teaches them,and WORK HARD that will make the differance,and they will work hard and Justin Haddix will have many athletes that will give it their all and be playing at next level!!!Go Perry County Central D'ooers!!

I'm just curious as to who and what D1 coaches care whether Justin Haddix wins games at Perry Central?

Haddix should win at least 7 games next year and if he doesn't then that will make a lot of people scratch their head. Same weak schedule Bert Browne won 7 games with....Hmmmm.
Johnny_Ringo Wrote:Perry WILL win the district next year. MARK IT DOWN and they will beat Whitley County.

I have marked it down and we shall see.
IMO, Pcc has the perfect team for a district championship. with the exception of the quarterback spot. But i think by Pray's junior year he'll be a great QB for Haddix and the C'Dores.
Who is on the staff with Haddix? Is it going to be the same o same o PCC team that only wins game if they have a shootout and the first to score 50pts wins.I hope Haddix can bring a Defenisve mind coach and stop some teams.
Lots of coaches have talked with Haddix him being named the Head Coach,he will be out front try to get his players playing after High School and making the people in Perry Co.proud,and they(coaches) do want someone that will help with the talent and if you dont know that then you dont know whats going on to get kids too the next level,Justin Haddix will show off his talent and coaches like seeing talent but if coach dont help they will be unseen kids that could have had their education paid for just because of noone trying!!Go D'ooers
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:IMO, Pcc has the perfect team for a district championship. with the exception of the quarterback spot. But i think by Pray's junior year he'll be a great QB for Haddix and the C'Dores.

They do have all the other pieces in place besides QB. If Perry don't find a QB who can at least manage the game, then it could be a long year for them.
I have been hearing that Perry Central is looking really good this offseason. With Haddix at the helm and with the majority of the skill players and lineman back from last year the sky is the limit this year. I believe Haddix will be bringing a regional championship home to Hazard this season. Good luck dores. WKU #16 for life.
i see them winning alot of ball games, got a good new coach that will bring a ton of energy
Cat Daddy Wrote:I have been hearing that Perry Central is looking really good this offseason. With Haddix at the helm and with the majority of the skill players and lineman back from last year the sky is the limit this year. I believe Haddix will be bringing a regional championship home to Hazard this season. Good luck dores. WKU #16 for life.

I say there will be many Fans driving south to watch Haddix and C'Doer's play this fall,sure couldn't loose many fans as stands were getting empty last year,no excitment running the ball makes the game soooooo sad to watch a team that passes the ball go strictly to running the ball!!wish them the best but i will be watching the ball in air at PCC!!!
Csportsman11 Wrote:I say there will be many Fans driving south to watch Haddix and C'Doer's play this fall,sure couldn't loose many fans as stands were getting empty last year,no excitment running the ball makes the game soooooo sad to watch a team that passes the ball go strictly to running the ball!!wish them the best but i will be watching the ball in air at PCC!!!
Is it exciting to watch a team air the ball out and get the holyhell beat out of them?
PCC will have a new and improved defense! Haddix was going to be the new DC at Breathitt this year, so he will be involved in the defense so things will change. Offense will most likely be throwing the ball, but I think the defense will have big changes in my opinion.
Have also heard the Dores are looking good in the off season. Also heard that Haddix and All Star defensive coach Bebo Combs are not seeing eye to eye on the defense to run for next year, could be a short stint as DC for Combs, probably the best thing for the team anyways, back to the line coach for him I would guess.
Lastly have heard a QB may be transferring in from up the road, this could be a good thing for PCC, moving Pray to receiver. Good luck to them.
D1Recruiter Wrote:Have also heard the Dores are looking good in the off season. Also heard that Haddix and All Star defensive coach Bebo Combs are not seeing eye to eye on the defense to run for next year, could be a short stint as DC for Combs, probably the best thing for the team anyways, back to the line coach for him I would guess.
Lastly have heard a QB may be transferring in from up the road, this could be a good thing for PCC, moving Pray to receiver. Good luck to them.

What school is he supposed to be from and does this happen all of the time in the mountains. I have read about Letcher, Shelby Valley, Pike Cent. Is recruitment that obvious and not cared about by the schools?
Csportsman11 Wrote:I say there will be many Fans driving south to watch Haddix and C'Doer's play this fall,sure couldn't loose many fans as stands were getting empty last year,no excitment running the ball makes the game soooooo sad to watch a team that passes the ball go strictly to running the ball!!wish them the best but i will be watching the ball in air at PCC!!!
I say let the "fair weather" fans go to PCC games, let the die hard loyal Bobcat fans show up and cheer for their team! Go Bobcats!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

former Wrote:What school is he supposed to be from and does this happen all of the time in the mountains. I have read about Letcher, Shelby Valley, Pike Cent. Is recruitment that obvious and not cared about by the schools?

Don't really see how you can call it recruiting, because of a family not happy with what is going on in their own districts school where they live, work, and send their kids to school. That is called doing what is best for your kid and if it's all instigated by the parents and they actually move out of that district, don't really see how it's called recruiting by the school that they end up at. It happens all the time and schools get accused of doing illegal stuff, when in fact it's the parents that make all the decisions and are doing all the pursuing of a new place to call home. :devilflam
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Don't really see how you can call it recruiting, because of a family not happy with what is going on in their own districts school where they live, work, and send their kids to school. That is called doing what is best for your kid and if it's all instigated by the parents and they actually move out of that district, don't really see how it's called recruiting by the school that they end up at. It happens all the time and schools get accused of doing illegal stuff, when in fact it's the parents that make all the decisions and are doing all the pursuing of a new place to call home. :devilflam

Maybe but I am sure not all instances are just parents. Things happen in the background from so called boosters.
Weird how all of a sudden parents are not happy and Perry gets new coach and kid transfers.
does the KHSAA still make it a rule to sit out if the kid played varsity adn must have a legit change of address.
Is there a rule schools have agasint kids tranferring from school to school there.
former Wrote:Is there a rule schools have agasint kids tranferring from school to school there.

I'm sure there are some illegal activity that goes on, but it goes on everywhere you just don't hear about it in most places.

The major rule for transferring is, if you have a legit change of address, not just PO Box or a vacant lot and your house is for sale or sold in the previous district, it pretty much makes you legal and should get eligible unless there is something else going on that makes it look sketchy. Then there will be a little more of a look into it by the KHSAA.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Perry Central
(In no particular order)
Casey County-Home
Knott County-Home
Logan-Home
Breathitt County-Home
Letcher-Home

Leslie-Away
Whitley-Away
Clay Co-Away.

If this is right, PCC should have 5-5 record or better. The best 3 teams that they play is LCC, Harlan Co. and Whitley Co.
Breathitt Co. will be better with that new kids taking the QB spot. (The game that Jade got hurt in two year ago. they put him in. he look like he can throw it 40 or 50 yards easy as a FR.)
D1Recruiter Wrote:I'm sure there are some illegal activity that goes on, but it goes on everywhere you just don't hear about it in most places.

The major rule for transferring is, if you have a legit change of address, not just PO Box or a vacant lot and your house is for sale or sold in the previous district, it pretty much makes you legal and should get eligible unless there is something else going on that makes it look sketchy. Then there will be a little more of a look into it by the KHSAA.

I think familes have to decide if they are willing to move and sell their home and buy in districts and make their homes there and then its a legit move/change of address and parents have jobs there,its not only for kids sake but job wise,so i see all this happening in many cases in mts,so kids have not a lot to say about it...and yes school ratings are better that goes a long way with parents also so all looks liget and will see if this happens heard Nobles had closed on their home( bought Brian Milan's Home last week he is moving to WKYT-TV in Lexington,Huffs i know nutting about)....seems as tho many Parents/Kids are unhappy with things in Bobcatville wonder WHY this is?????
ttt
Huff is at PCC will be the QB.
cj2561 Wrote:If this is right, PCC should have 5-5 record or better. The best 3 teams that they play is LCC, Harlan Co. and Whitley Co.
Breathitt Co. will be better with that new kids taking the QB spot. (The game that Jade got hurt in two year ago. they put him in. he look like he can throw it 40 or 50 yards easy as a FR.)

Trent was the one that went in last year and did a good job.He will be RB with Roark kid from Middlesboro coming in to QB.Prichard will also be RB at Breathitt.
BOBCAT Wrote:Huff is at PCC will be the QB.

Thats what Im hearing as well, I think his first name is Kyle. Hes a transfer from Breathitt County.
BOBCAT Wrote:Trent was the one that went in last year and did a good job.He will be RB with Roark kid from Middlesboro coming in to QB.Prichard will also be RB at Breathitt.
So, is Kenny Roark coaching at Breathitt Co.?
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Perry Central
(In no particular order)
Casey County-Home
Knott County-Home
Logan-Home
Breathitt County-Home
Letcher-Home

Leslie-Away
Whitley-Away
Clay Co-Away.

Wish JCHS was on that list!
BOBCAT Wrote:Huff is at PCC will be the QB.

I think he was the missing piece for a district title. a good QB, great recievers, backfield, defense and offensive line.