Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tim Tebow Working Out For Seahawks and Bills
The Buffalo Bills and Seattle Seahawks apparently want to kick the tires around on University of Florida quarterback Tim Tebow.

Tebow will work out for everybody to see on Pro Day on March 17, but some folks would like a closer look. The Bills could go into next year with Trent Edwards as the starter, but the team has apparently asked Tebow for a private workout, according to the Buffalo News.

Tebow has apparently changed his throwing motion since the last time teams saw him in order to shorten his delivery, according to the Seattle Times. It would be nice for Tebow if he ended up in Seattle where he wouldn't have to be the starter right away.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/...nfl,226523
I hope Tebow gets a big contract. IMO he's a class act.
Quote:I hope Tebow gets a big contract. IMO he's a class act
:Thumbs:....I think Tebow is a great player as well,but he still may need to work on his throwing technique
Westside Wrote:I hope Tebow gets a big contract. IMO he's a class act.

He is a class act, one that I would be proud to have as a son. Unfortunately, he's looking at a likely 3rd round pick, thus a big contract is not likely.
It is sooo hard not to cheer for Tim Tebow!! he is a class act guy and man he deserves a shot in the pro's. I hate when ppl start hatin' on him and sayin' he won't do anything in pro. But give the guy some slack...i think he will do good in a few years for sure. let him get on a team that has a solid starting QB and let him learn stuff. because Tebow is a quick learner and he has the ability to learn real fast. If anything, give the man a bible...and let him preach to the NFL...lol. We need guys like Tim Tebow...because he is a leader and a great man of God. Tim Tebow, keep your head up...and man...i promise you will do something in the NFL soon!! He does deserve a shot...and he will get one!!