Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry and Knott game time?
Tip off?
7:00, better get their early!
14thregionref Wrote:7:00, better get their early!

Hey shouldn't you be teaching or is it your planning period?:eyeroll:
Went to a fight and a ball game broke out!
Captain Crook Wrote:Hey shouldn't you be teaching or is it your planning period?:eyeroll:

:please: Teach, that is way to much work, I have my own kids at home, don't need to babysit anyone elses. I do admire those that do it though. I got one of those easy jobs where I can be on the computer all day, I work for the state. :Thumbs:
The game is tonight correct?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Hope they put the student sections on different sides tonight! Should be a packed house again tonight, can't wait. 7:00, need to be their by 5:30. Smile
C.Clair Wrote:The game is tonight correct?

Yep
Wall4president Wrote:Hope they put the student sections on different sides tonight! Should be a packed house again tonight, can't wait. 7:00, need to be their by 5:30. Smile

No chance of side-by-side pep sections in this one:redboxer:
Announcing all region team tonight who's on it? Thoughts
powell fan Wrote:Announcing all region team tonight who's on it? Thoughts

Cox, Stamper, Martin, Mullins, Fugate....
IMO
zaga_fan Wrote:Cox, Stamper, Martin, Mullins, Fugate....
IMO

Do they pick from all teams in the region tournament? Owsley, Powell, Wolf, JBS, Breathitt....
powell fan Wrote:Do they pick from all teams in the region tournament? Owsley, Powell, Wolf, JBS, Breathitt....

Yep. At least one player from each team will be selected.
Aslan Wrote:Yep. At least one player from each team will be selected.

welp forget mine then lol
but there's 8 teams
so do we have a 1st and 2nd team?
zaga_fan Wrote:welp forget mine then lol
but there's 8 teams
so do we have a 1st and 2nd team?

The teams in the finals usually get 3-4 players each and the rest of the teams get one player, some maybe two. The MVP won't be on the all tourney team either.
Aslan Wrote:The teams in the finals usually get 3-4 players each and the rest of the teams get one player, some maybe two. The MVP won't be on the all tourney team either.

So what players from each team make it
Owsley
Powell
Wolf
Breathitt...
Aslan Wrote:The teams in the finals usually get 3-4 players each and the rest of the teams get one player, some maybe two. The MVP won't be on the all tourney team either.

Why wont the MVP be on the all tourney team?