Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 100 Belfry 65 (15th Region Semi's)
final

congrats to Valley and GL against Betsy Lane tomorrow.
About what we all expected.
Congrats Valley!
Can admin fix thread title...forgot about the spelling whole name out and everything. thanks
PC_You_Know Wrote:About what we all expected.

me to, congrats to both teams,Belfry time you guys get ready for football,SV hope you guys win it all...
Valley continues their rampage on regional opponents !!...Congrats !! to the "Wildcats" and also to Belfry on a strong year after a slow start. Another district title for Belfry and have some key players returning for next season...
Just got back from the game. Shelby Valley was in command the whole game.

Think I herd Shelby Valley had 42 points off of Belfrys 39 turnovers!
wow.

Ashley Hatfield was player of the game, with 26 points I believe!!
Congratulations Wildcats on an awesome game.Keep the focus !!
Congrats SV on the win this one went about like everyone expected, it was pretty much over after the first quarter.:Thumbs: Sounds like Hatfield had a very good game also.
Man what a game by the Cats. That defense is the key to a championship run... oh I cant wait for the sweet 16.
Congratulations to the entire team, hard to stay focused after almost a 2 week lay-off. I think 12 men scored on the team, they started out shooting poorly then picked it up in the 2nd quarter and then kept on going, giving the starters some rest so they will be ready for tomorrow. Hatfield had some very good figures, we need him to play well the rest of the way, as we do the entire team but he, especially.
This game was never close except for when the score was 4-4. Valley was just to much for the Pirates.

Congrats Valley!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
awesome game valley
Ashley Hatfield with a big 24 point game. ICE it was 42 points off 29 tunovers, but who is counting. Just playin' with ya. Good Luck to both sets of Cats tomorrow night.
Congrats to SV, just too much talent.

Anyone have any stats?
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It was a ball game for 2 mins and 17 seconds and the Valley went on a 34-4 run. In the blink of an eye it was over. Belfry had some players that were flat scared you could see it in their eyes.