Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ballard 60 Male 56 (7th Region Championship)
Final

Congrats to the Bruins!
By the look of the score....it must have a been a good one. Congrats to Ballard and good luck in the Sweet 16.
Ballard's only lead was in the last minute of the game. Male played a gutsy game but couldn't finish.

Ballard has to be a favorite to win it all!
Congrats Ballard!
congrats to Ballard on the win
Ballard defeats Male for the second time of the season and captures the 7th regional title.

The only team to be this group from the commonwealth has been Clark County

Have to be considered a strong favorite next week at Rupp...
I watched this game on WAZOO and Male had the game won but could not finish. I think Ballard has to be the favorite to win the Sweet Sixteen but you never know. Most of the elite teams in the state have lost already.
Must have been a terrific game, I suppose Male was a tougher out than was anticipated. Congrats to Ballard.
BondJamesBond Wrote:The only team to be this group from the commonwealth has been Clark County

Trinity beat Ballard on Jan. 16, 2010 in the LIT semifinals.

Teams played three times with all three games being decided by seven points or less.
Congrats to Ballard on surviving a ridiculously tough region and advancing to Rupp.

As others on here have said, Ballard will enter the state tournament as either the solid favorite to win it all, or at least be a co-favorite if Scott Co. wins their region to advance.

Looks like the top of the bracket has been weakened a little with the loss by Holmes, but for now still has other teams like Scott Co., Christian Co., and Warren Central/Bowling Green that likely will be there as well.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]