Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 75 Wolfe Co. 52 (14th Region Semi-Final)
Final

Congrats to the Dores!
No surprises here... Congrats Dores!
Yeah...PCC just too much in this one. GL Dores' in your next game
Congrats Dores! Tyler had three very impressive dunks and to go ahead and tell Ballers that he busted through two defenders and slammed a rebound. Then he did a wide-open tomahawk like dunk. Then he dunked with one hand over a defender.
Congrat's to Coach Hatcher and his staff and also to a solid year by Wolfe County.
Congradulation Perry Central. I figured this would be an easy game for them. A 15-0 lead by Perry Central at start of game and built up to 25 but Wolfe did cut it to 12 in 3rd quarter but Perry Central wins by 23.
Congrats PCC
pcc was to much for them
heard there was a more action in the stands than what there was on the court sounds like the hosts breathitt co should really be patted on the back by not thinking
Tyler had three impressive dunks tonight. Two of them was over people, one being a tip slam.
Grats Perry, Wolfe didn't know what hit them. Both team's was draining the 3s all night.
I like the way Perry's playing right now. Grats Wolfe on a good season.
BTW, region should not be held at Breathitt. Way to small.
Congrats PCC. Good luck against KCC.
the 1 the only Wrote:heard there was a more action in the stands than what there was on the court sounds like the hosts breathitt co should really be patted on the back by not thinking

I'd like to shake hands with the genius who put the 2 pep sections side by side. When I saw that before the game I knew it was a BIG mistake on someone's part.
Yeah, not a smart move on breahitt's part. 2 of the girls from wolfe's Peep section had to go to the hospital just from getting pulled in it. Hopefully next time they'll be a little smarter when doing seating.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:I'd like to shake hands with the genius who put the 2 pep sections side by side. When I saw that before the game I knew it was a BIG mistake on someone's part.

Perry's pep section was over there first then Wolfe came over and tried to make them move. That's ridiculous.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:I'd like to shake hands with the genius who put the 2 pep sections side by side. When I saw that before the game I knew it was a BIG mistake on someone's part.

I agree. Imagine if they were no incident last night and Hazard won. That incident would have happened a good hour before the game.

Arch Turner is the genius he is so stupid.

:Clap: Very true......
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Perry's pep section was over there first then Wolfe came over and tried to make them move. That's ridiculous.

Hey was it me or did it seem the one Ref. was really sticking it to the 2 bigs from Perry Dillion and Josh. Didn''t they have 4 fouls each between them.

That's just wishful thinking turned bad....
especially with the track record of Perry Central's fans lol
Good game Perry!
congrats to Wolfe on a great season!
It's tough to beat Perry when they click on all cylinders
Amis is hitting 3's, Chris Noble driving to the basket....
you simply can't stop them when that's going for them
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Perry's pep section was over there first then Wolfe came over and tried to make them move. That's ridiculous.

The end where the fight took place should have been Wolfe Counties end. That is where their cheerleaders were . I couldnt understand why they didnt make PCC move, big mistake. They have moved other pep sections in the past.

I know that was pretty crazy and all...
but this thread is going to be shut down in no time if we start talking about who started what.
wolfe wins a game or two and thinks they own everywhere they go
Aslan Wrote:BTW, region should not be held at Breathitt. Way to small.

it isn't terribly small.
but I do believe that the parking is absolutely horrible.
But who has enough money for a big gym when they have a football stadium like that lol
Everyone let Greenstuff know that Tyler Mullins dunked over defenders and in traffic tonight Wink
these coal people should put some money in to make a areana like corbin and pikeville has to hold region tourny and events at
the 1 the only Wrote:these coal people should put some money in to make a areana like corbin and pikeville has to hold region tourny and events at

That would be nice, but since our area is right in the middle of those two arenas, they most likely won't build one around here. Mainly because those arenas are not just for basketball. But you are right, it would be nice to have.
This was a great game for PCC though, it builds up some confidence going into the championship...look out Knott. Zagafan you couldn't be more correct, when Amis is hitting 3s and Noble is driving to the basket, its not going to be a good night for the opposing team.
the 1 the only Wrote:these coal people should put some money in to make a areana like corbin and pikeville has to hold region tourny and events at

It would be nice.
but it won't happen.