Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holmes Senior Players
To all the Holmes Senior Players;

All I can say is thanks for the ride over the past 3 years. What you have accomplished, few schools can more than dream of. You have represented our school, our community, our city and our region very well. You should be very proud of all you have accomplished!

I am proud to be a Holmes Alumni!

Once a Bulldog, Always a Bulldog!

Good luck in your future endeavors. I look forward seeing all you can and will achieve!

:Clap:
I agree..regardless of how yesterday's region final played out, this group of seniors have accomplished what some only dream of. Ryan Ernst of the enquirer said this is most impressive run ever by a 9th region team.

Here is a list of all of their accomplishments:

95-11 Career Record
92-8 Career Record v Kentucky Teams
48-4 Career Record v 9th Region Teams (Best senior class in 9th history)
21-2 Career Postseason Record
3 Region Championship Appearances
2 Region Championships
2 State Championship Appearances
1 State Championship

All of those numbers are also while playing one of the toughest schedules in the state year in and year out.

Congrats and good luck to all the seniors from the 2009/2010 Holmes Bulldogs.
Thank you Seniors for all you have done for all of the Holmes alum, and bringing pride back to the city of Covington. I played football at Holmes and could only wish that I left the school with even close to the accomplishments and sense of pride you have left behind. Dont hang your heads and continue to strive to be the best you can in the next chapters of your lives and playing careers
kywldcat01 Wrote:I agree..regardless of how yesterday's region final played out, this group of seniors have accomplished what some only dream of. Ryan Ernst of the enquirer said this is most impressive run ever by a 9th region team.

Here is a list of all of their accomplishments:

95-11 Career Record
92-8 Career Record v Kentucky Teams
48-4 Career Record v 9th Region Teams (Best senior class in 9th history)
21-2 Career Postseason Record
3 Region Championship Appearances
2 Region Championships
2 State Championship Appearances
1 State Championship

All of those numbers are also while playing one of the toughest schedules in the state year in and year out.

Congrats and good luck to all the seniors from the 2009/2010 Holmes Bulldogs.
J. Johnson and R. Johnson transferred to Holmes their Sophomore year, and D. Avery transferred there his Senior year and Pittman did not play any varsity his Freshman year.