Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville 78 - (1)Syracuse 68
Congrats to the Cardinals. We are going dancing. :Cheerlead:Cheerlead
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Great win today for Louisville. Kuric reminds me alot of Kevin Pittsnogle.

Pittsnogle was the man.
I would say they will play UC. UC is sorta of a tough team. lol
Very impressive win for the Cards. I hate to admit it but I think that they are a lock to get into the tourney with a 2nd victory against a #1 seed. Still they have to show up in a consistent manner. They really have an uphill battle to climb to get far in the tourney but yes they are in. Makes UK look a little better and I really would have hated to see all of the Louis-vulle fans burn riot after a lost.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Very impressive win for the Cards. I hate to admit it but I think that they are a lock to get into the tourney with a 2nd victory against a #1 seed. Still they have to show up in a consistent manner. They really have an uphill battle to climb to get far in the tourney but yes they are in. Makes UK look a little better and I really would have hated to see all of the Louis-vulle fans burn riot after a lost.

I had no doubt about this game! Honestly i didnt! Louisville playing like they did today they could go to the final four but i could see them as getting beat first round as well! But hey i could care less im glad they ended freedom hall with a W against the #1 team..Oh were is overrated at??:biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
I'm eating crow...
With no problems! Louisville should get in now! Ah! The Pitino factor! Great job Ville!
Kuric is the reason louisville won but not better than John "(The Man)" Wall!!
UL should be up for a 6 or 7 seed. I believe that sounds about right.