Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SNOW!!!!
How much snow do you think we will get this weekend. Someone came into my work today and said they heard we could get up to 16'' of snow. News meteorologists are saying rain while others are saying snow. They don't know the exact track of the storm, so they really can't tell who is going to get what kind of precipitation. What do you think it will do this weekend?
Just got from class BC and its pouring the snow.. I love it!!
It is just cloudy in Richmond right now. They are calling for mostly rain right now with a turnover to snow. Hopefully it will be all snow.
torQQue Wrote:Just got from class BC and its pouring the snow.. I love it!!

I bet its pretty!
I've heard we're getting alot of snow, but 16" is a whole lot.
I'm in computer class at school right now and its snowing pretty good. Im hoping we will be out of school tomorrow.
Where at??
4leaf Wrote:Where at??

Ashland Paul Blazer
I moved from Pikeville to LExington hoping to see an increase in the amount of snowfall because it never snowed in Pikeville. Thus far we haven't really gotten anything substantial in Lexington, but I hope that changes this weekend.
Well they just issued a snow advisory for eastern ky from 6PM tonight until 6AM tomorrow with the heaviest snow occuring from 8pm till 2am. 1-3 inches of snow is expected by dawn Friday morning. Let's hope this happens at least.
Farva Wrote:I moved from Pikeville to LExington hoping to see an increase in the amount of snowfall because it never snowed in Pikeville. Thus far we haven't really gotten anything substantial in Lexington, but I hope that changes this weekend.

I lived 20 years in Pikeville and the last 5 in Lexington Farva and from my experiences it snows a lot more in Pikeville than Lexington. This is my last semester of college so I am hoping to get one more snow day.
Where I work is covered in snow right now. And this is in Pike County. But it is covered
Like QQ said, it's snowing here in Morehead right now...
From Lexington to Pburg it snowed in some spots and rained in others
Its raining in Pburg
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:From Lexington to Pburg it snowed in some spots and rained in others

Pikeville must have got the main jist of it, cause where I'm at is absolutely covered almost and inch of accumulation already.
I wish it'd snow in Lexington.
I'm going to pull out the ol' snowboard and goof off at work lol
We have close to if not 3 inches right now in northern Lawrence.
Its snowing in Prestonsburg
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I'm going to pull out the ol' snowboard and goof off at work lol

thinkin of doin the same here
HawkaManiac Wrote:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I'm going to pull out the ol' snowboard and goof off at work lol

thinkin of doin the same here

Good.. THen you can help me buy one lol
We got about two inches here in Morehead already! Suppose to get up to 6..
crazytaxidriver Wrote:
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:From Lexington to Pburg it snowed in some spots and rained in others

Pikeville must have got the main jist of it, cause where I'm at is absolutely covered almost and inch of accumulation already.
Not Pikeville....maybe the county...but NEVER the city :?
Here in Winchester...There is about 3 inches on the ground and it's still coming down. It is a real wet heavy snow...
I hate the snow and I hate cold weather
BFritz Wrote:I hate the snow and I hate cold weather

I agree
No school for my son tommorrow cause the snow, he's jumping off the walls because of it.
Theres about 2 inches here in Prestonsburg and they're giving up to 4. Hopefully we will get it.
We're up to 4 or 5 here in Lawrence with another 1 or 2 possible. I went for a ride on the 4 wheeler earlier and had a ball. Bring on the snow.