Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teams that play the best team ball
Belfry
Pikeville
Magoffin
Magoffin--- they just flat out play. Those girls have played together for years and you can tell it when they step out onto the floor.
magoffin they have played with eachother since middle school
Magoffin
Pikeville, Belfry, Phelps, Johnson Central and Pike Central will be able to now that the distractions are gone.
Magoffin
Magoffin County, How can you argue with it. Any of the first 6 players can score in double figures and depending on who's hot thats who is going to lead them in scoring. Very unselfish team, they look to pass the ball to the open person before they look to shoot and if you've ever watched these girls play you will see some great passses.
"smoothie" Wrote:Magoffin County, How can you argue with it. Any of the first 6 players can score in double figures and depending on who's hot thats who is going to lead them in scoring. Very unselfish team, they look to pass the ball to the open person before they look to shoot and if you've ever watched these girls play you will see some great passses.
agree the girls seem to have more team chemistry and seem to be focused on making the big dance
"The Fan" Wrote:agree the girls seem to have more team chemistry and seem to be focused on making the big dance
Magoffin should start being more focused on getting to the final 4. I know their goal was to make the Big Dance, but they have proved they can play with some of the best teams in the state. They really need to set the goal higher now.
Totally agreed sportwhiz
Johnson Central, Magoffin
I would say East Ridge. The 4 seniors have played together since grade school. They need to get out of the slump that they're in though.
I Agree with you also Champ321, I have heard that they arent playing to what they are ecpected but also from what I have heard they picked it up after a few games in Gatlinburg Tennessee!! Most of the time 9 times out of 10 ever team goes through some type of slump at some point of time. I wish them Lady's Luck through out there season...