Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 78 Breathitt Co 75
zaga_fan Wrote:Show me 1 post that I said that and I will give you 1000 dollars.
Because I have said nothing even remotely similar to that.

Maybe it was another person thats usually talking ******* talk about Kcc with a similar name, I just assume its all 1 person on 2 or 3 different accounts anyway because it's the same stuff being said.
Overrated Wrote:Maybe it was another person thats usually talking ******* talk about Kcc with a similar name, I just assume its all 1 person on 2 or 3 different accounts anyway because it's the same stuff being said.

Welp I've got one name.
And the only thing I've had to say about Knott tonite is congratulations and good luck against Hazard.
Overrated Wrote:I don't think KCC will have as much trouble with Hazard as they had tonight with Breathitt.

I have to disagree.
dores legend Wrote:I have to disagree.

Knott always plays well against Hazard.
But big Al is money come tourney time.
Overrated Wrote:You have posted several times that if Kcc plays like they did tonight they will lose to Hazard..You wasn't even at the game, How do you know Kcc played bad, Maybe Breathitt played really good and Kcc played that much better??

That was me pal, and I meant it. If Knott is so mighty like you say they are, Breathitt wouldn't have had a chance.
zaga_fan Wrote:Knott always plays well against Hazard.
But big Al is money come tourney time.

I def agree, I just don't think it is going to be easier for Knott to beat Hazard.
dores legend Wrote:That was me pal, and I meant it. If Knott is so mighty like you say they are, Breathitt wouldn't have had a chance.

Oh God :thatsfunn:Clap::lmao:
dores legend Wrote:I def agree, I just don't think it is going to be easier for Knott to beat Hazard.

I know what you mean.
I don't know if anyone has ever beat Al 4 times in a season.
I think we're going to see a lot more of what we saw tonight on Monday.
Congrats to KCC on what sounds like a hard fought game. I wouldve predicted a larger deficit but sounds like Breathitt brought there "A" game. And again congrats to KCC!
zaga_fan Wrote:I know what you mean.
I don't know if anyone has ever beat Al 4 times in a season.
I think we're going to see a lot more of what we saw tonight on Monday.

I sure hope so, since I will get to watch this one haha
dores legend Wrote:I sure hope so, since I will get to watch this one haha

I'll make dang sure I get off of work on time for this one.
I love my Overtime but I like a different type of Overtime come MarchTongueirateSho
overrated Wrote:oh god :thatsfunn:clap::lmao:

[attachment=o1956]
zaga_fan Wrote:I'll make dang sure I get off of work on time for this one.
I love my Overtime but I like a different type of Overtime come MarchTongueirateSho

heard that :biggrin:
dores legend Wrote:[attachment=o1956]

:what:
overrated Wrote::what:

what!?
dores legend Wrote:[attachment=o1956]

This has killed me lmbo.
Aslan Wrote:This has killed me lmbo.

:Thumbs:
Congrats to Knott County on the hard fought victory. Knott County is no doubt the more talented team but I was proud of how much heart the bobcats played with tonight. When Breathitt was down double digits in the third quarter they could have thrown the towel in but they didn't. Both teams played with class and the better team won on this night. I am very proud of the bobcats and this senior class will be missed. Go Bobcats.
dores legend Wrote:what!?

Saying that is about as cool as WWE is.
Sorry one team had to lose, very good game, congrats KCC.
Overrated Wrote:Saying that is about as cool as WWE is.

WWE is pretty cool.
Breathitt finally figured it all out tonight. They played the best game I've seen them play, great intensity, better defense (still terrible in reality), and hit timely shots. KCC is better than BHS but our boys played their tails off tonight. There's no such thing as a moral victory but their can be pride in defeat and those seniors put it on the line tonight and thats something to be proud of. I think had Breathitt pulled it out they wouldve had a full head of steam and been a tough out for anyone. But it was a great game and a great atmosphere. Congrats KCC you earned it!
overrated Wrote:saying that is about as cool as wwe is.

[attachment=o1957]
Cantwaitfor8 Wrote:Breathitt finally figured it all out tonight. They played the best game I've seen them play, great intensity, better defense (still terrible in reality), and hit timely shots. KCC is better than BHS but our boys played their tails off tonight. There's no such thing as a moral victory but their can be pride in defeat and those seniors put it on the line tonight and thats something to be proud of. I think had Breathitt pulled it out they wouldve had a full head of steam and been a tough out for anyone. But it was a great game and a great atmosphere. Congrats KCC you earned it!

Aslan Wrote:WWE is pretty cool.

March 15th, Stone Cold is the guest host
Cantwaitfor8 Wrote:Breathitt finally figured it all out tonight. They played the best game I've seen them play, great intensity, better defense (still terrible in reality), and hit timely shots. KCC is better than BHS but our boys played their tails off tonight. There's no such thing as a moral victory but their can be pride in defeat and those seniors put it on the line tonight and thats something to be proud of. I think had Breathitt pulled it out they wouldve had a full head of steam and been a tough out for anyone. But it was a great game and a great atmosphere. Congrats KCC you earned it!

KCC went into this is game in the same scenario as they did with LCC in first round of district. They are up against the home team with a cause and something to prove. Fortunately they have been able to overcome both atmospheres and advance, but it has been no picnic. Breathitt came out to play tonight in front of their home crowd. The magic march can have on a team is unpredictable. Congrats on a good year Breathitt, you proved a lot this season and out up a great fight in the post.

Big congrats to KCC for coming out on top! Now on to Hazard, hopefully to bring home win #4 which will not be an easy task.... Big Al will be ready for us. But hopefully everything goes our way.

BTW did anyone notice the Haddix kid tonight? He flat out lit it up. KCC played porr defense at the perimeter until late in the 3rd and on. They haeto quit allowing easy layups like they did Breathitt.

Good luck KCC and let's go for the finals! GO PATS!
I just did a massive edit of this thread due to several comments in direct violation of the rules of BGR.

Let this be a warning to get this thread back on topic and stop with the name-calling.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats KCC. Good luck against Hazard on Monday.
They announced they would clear the gym between games Monday night!! I hate when they do this and wanted to let everyone know, if you haven't heard. Congrats KCC!