Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central vs Wolfe County 3/8 (14th Region Semi-Finals)
Aslan Wrote:Brewer don't take many shots but he might be the best shooter on the team.

Yea he prlly is, he just doesnt look too shoot the ball much for some reason.
This game will most certainly be won in the paint. PCC will probably outrebound Wolfe by about 20, leading to second chances and Amis starting up some fast breaks.
if wolfe can beat us. i assure you they will beat perry county
I like perry in this game. I would like to wish my young cousin trenton gilbert good luck in this game but pcc will be too much for them.
baller4life Wrote:if wolfe can beat us. i assure you they will beat perry county

Perry beat JBS by 33.
Wolfe beat JBS by 2
Only a genius would say this. lol
perry names the score!!!
PC by 8 :Thumbs:
baller4life Wrote:if wolfe can beat us. i assure you they will beat perry county

Yeah, this makes sense. :Thumbs:

say it aint so baller4life
I hope PCC wins and goes to the finals....I dont want to hear any execuses from them after Knott wins...haha...jk...I say perry by 9
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"

makes alot of sense, i agree 100%:eyeroll:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
PCC by as many as they want. A total mismatch.
wolfe is a youg team and will be around for a while but I say PCC will win this one
After losing in district Perry Central certainly got the easiest draw to finals. Sure an upset is possible but not likely. All the other strong teams are in other bracket and somebody will have to play a hard game in semifinals to get to finals where one hard game in finals for Perry Central may be all they have but luck of draw and fact of some upsets in districts.
I don't think these games at this point will be blow outs for you are going to get every teams best come this time of year...just look at Owsley and PCC...PCC had no clue what hit them at the start of the game...I do look for PCC to win but like 13

I can't figure out if your trolling or just the biggest JBS homer alive.
Wolfe County cant stop Dillion Cornett or Mullins.

PCC by 15
Who does Wolfe start at center and how tall is he?
Good luck to both teams
Perry to much for Wolfe inside. Hatcher will start throwing it inside when he is getting off the bus.
Perry by 10.
Perry wins unless they are looking ahead to the title game.
PCC by 15
PCC won over wolfe co by 20 points
good game PCC