Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
North Carolina reaches 2,000 wins
^I will try to find a source for it.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:^I will try to find a source for it.

I bekieve you it just doesnt make since as how, right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Top five (year started)

1 Kentucky 2016 (1903)
2 North Carolina 2000 (1910)
3 Kansas 1998 (1898)
4 Duke 1902 (1906)
5 Syracuse 1781 (1900)
Stardust Wrote:Top five (year started)

1 Kentucky 2016 (1903)
2 North Carolina 2000 (1910)
3 Kansas 1998 (1898)
4 Duke 1902 (1906)
5 Syracuse 1781 (1900)

How many of these teams have had vacated wins? (If any) Or how many of the teams have had seasons of Post-Season bans?
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:^I will try to find a source for it.

theVILLE Wrote:I bekieve you it just doesnt make since as how, right?

Cats program was shut down in 1952, 1953 for point shaving scandal under Rupp
Just if anyone is wondering Louisville's all time record is:

All Time Record: 1,587-831 (.66)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisville_...Basketball
Stardust Wrote:Cats program was shut down in 1952, 1953 for point shaving scandal under Rupp

Ok thats what i looking for! If they were shut out or something for a few years...SD you may be able tell us why UNC played more games although they wasnt there for 7 years
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Captain Backdoor Wrote:Just if anyone is wondering Louisville's all time record is:

All Time Record: 1,587-831 (.66)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisville_...Basketball

Haha! They dont care about this on here! Although that isnt bad for not been there 8 years before UK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
I really think that it was UK scheduling in the early going. If you go back far enough, you will see that UK had multiple seasons with like 6 games total, against the likes of Lexington YMCA and etc.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I really think that it was UK scheduling in the early going. If you go back far enough, you will see that UK had multiple seasons with like 6 games total, against the likes of Lexington YMCA and etc.

Oic..that makes sense..talking about scheduling though...UNC this season was down and roy williams should have known that, or atleast down form last season! And not they up and make a tough schedule WITH ALOT OF ROAD GAMES! Thats not very good coaching...If they would have won against cuse, mich. st and texas they prolly owuld have made the big dance..I hinestly think it is a confidence thing for the heels!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Bout dang time!!! UK was getting a lil lonely on that 2000th win plateau!! Congrats to the Tar Holes!!! Go cats!

:lmao::Thumbs:
theVILLE Wrote:Oic..that makes sense..talking about scheduling though...UNC this season was down and roy williams should have known that, or atleast down form last season! And not they up and make a tough schedule WITH ALOT OF ROAD GAMES! Thats not very good coaching...If they would have won against cuse, mich. st and texas they prolly owuld have made the big dance..I hinestly think it is a confidence thing for the heels!

Completely!! This team had the talent to get to the tourney and maybe win a game but to MAYBE make the NIT.... That is crazy. They hung with UK and came back on Syracuse, won against Michigan St. but after we beat them, it was all downhill and they never seemed to get a but of confidence back.

back_in_black Wrote::lmao::Thumbs:

Thank you man! I'll be here all week! :biggrin: