Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will take the 14th crown?
theVILLE Wrote:Im just saying anywhere but at PCC they wouldnt beat SV! I mean the last play or no call or call whatever you call it! Was like a rodeo, AMis rode Justice but we went over all this a while ago

I disagree, but there's no guaretee Justice makes both FT's if that foul is called. He missed two shots to tie the game against Christian Co. But it don't matter, it was a good no call, and Perry beat the best team in the mnts. :Thumbs:
Aslan Wrote:I disagree, but there's no guaretee Justice makes both FT's if that foul is called. He missed two shots to tie the game against Christian Co. But it don't matter, it was a good no call, and Perry beat the best team in the mnts. :Thumbs:

They did and congrats on that...Really way to support the 14th region! I dont see it been a good NO CALL! I bought a pare of them red glasses today that the refs wear when the walk into PCC And it looked like a footbal field instead of a basketball court! lol:yikes:
Your very hard headed but its cool. Agree to disagree.
Aslan Wrote:Your very hard headed but its cool. Agree to disagree.

lol..Good coaching by hatcher is the reason PCC is where they are! Ill say that...Ill say this that Mullins is teh best all around athlete in the region..
theVILLE Wrote:lol..Good coaching by hatcher is the reason PCC is where they are! Ill say that...Ill say this that Mullins is teh best all around athlete in the region..

Saying that he's the best athlete in the 14th region is a little far fetched.
KCC is fortunate to advance, but the Breathitt game definitely took something out of them. Stamper was gimpy most of the second half after a nasty fall. In fact, Stamper didn't do very much in the second half because he was favoring his ankle. I'm not happy about it, but it is a fact. That is one reason that Breathitt came back. Zack Davis and Tate Cox picked it up just enough to ride it out.

IF Stamper is gimpy, then KCC may have a tough game with Hazard, and if they advance past Hazard they are likely to be even more banged up.

PCC, on the other hand, probably will not be hurt at all by playing Owsley and Wolfe.

I think that this will contribute to PCC coming out on top.
Ballers Wrote:Saying that he's the best athlete in the 14th region is a little far fetched.

Lmao! He's without a doubt the best athlete in the region. If you say otherwise your just blinded by your hatred.
Ballers Wrote:Knott is going back to Hindman.

Probabl with the regional title.

Highly doubt that.

Aslan Wrote:Noway. I want Knott to win. Everybodys been waiting for Perry/Knott round 3. Hopefully Knott don't disappoint us and get upset.

Oh come on Aslan, there's no way Knott will get upset :Cheerlead

theVILLE Wrote:Knott beat brathitt twice this season, and hazard 3 times including 1 at there place by 13, beat PCC by 3...that means nothing really its tourney time! However Knott has the better wins if you want to compare

It doesn't mean anything. It doesn't matter if Knott has beaten Hazard 20 times this year, it's tournament time.

Aslan Wrote:Perry's beat Valley. That's better than any win Knott's had all year.

What about those wins Knott got against those Louisville and Lexington teams? Like Seneca, Tates Creek, and Henry Clay? Or wait, did they get beat by those three schools? I can't remember.

Aslan Wrote:Knott's beat Hazard(x3), Breathitt(x2), Perry.
Perry's beat Breathitt(x2), Knott, and SV.
Oyeah, Knott lost to Seneca by 52.

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn

Aslan Wrote:Whatever. Your fan base has more excuses than any other. It's not like Perry got lucky in that game. They lead most the game and could of won by double digits if they make there FT's.

Knott fan base is the greatest fan base in all of sports.....NOT :thatsfunn

theVILLE Wrote:Im just saying anywhere but at PCC they wouldnt beat SV! I mean the last play or no call or call whatever you call it! Was like a rodeo, AMis rode Justice but we went over all this a while ago

I disagree. Perry outplayed Valley that night, they played smart. Valley is a good team and they could beat Perry as well, but just because the game was at Perry doesn't mean they couldn't beat them on any other floor.

Ballers Wrote:Saying that he's the best athlete in the 14th region is a little far fetched.

Then who is? Please don't tell me anyone from Knott County...please.

Who do you think the best athlete is Ballers?
I think it is a toss up between Knott, Perry, and Hazard. Time will tell
If wolfe wasnt so young id take them....but there talent is YOUNG! they should be great in years to come...But as long as PCC doesnt overlook them than PCC wins and goes to the finals to play Knott i think
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:lol..Good coaching by hatcher is the reason PCC is where they are! Ill say that...Ill say this that Mullins is teh best all around athlete in the region..

Now are you saying that the best athlete in basketball in the 14th, or out of all sports? Basketball I have to agree. Other sports, not even close.
dores legend Wrote:Now are you saying that the best athlete in basketball in the 14th, or out of all sports? Basketball I have to agree. Other sports, not even close.

oh no basketball wise, he is great and very athletic! Amis plays alot of sports and is good at them
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"

Amis beat him to the spot, and when an offensive player still tried to advance, that is called an offensive foul. Yea Amis was all over him, but you gotta let the guys play. It was an offensive foul for sure.
like to see knott go all the way to lexington good luck boys
Aslan Wrote:Lmao! He's without a doubt the best athlete in the region. If you say otherwise your just blinded by your hatred.

If your going to argue and say he's the best all around athlete..
Then your very wrong. He can dunk yes, can he shoot the 3? Or take jumpers? No.. let's just make sure we know the difference between a
good athlete, and the best. The best can do it all, not just dunk.

Not to mention, statistically he's not the best either.
Ballers Wrote:If your going to argue and say he's the best all around athlete..
Then your very wrong. He can dunk yes, can he shoot the 3? Or take jumpers? No.. let's just make sure we know the difference between a
good athlete, and the best. The best can do it all, not just dunk.

Not to mention, statistically he's not the best either.

Are you kidding me? You don't have to be athletic to shoot the ball. Lmao. I think your trying to say Tyler is not the best player in the region. I agree, he's not the best but he's definitely top 10. But he's without a doubt the best leaper/athlete in the region.
theVILLE Wrote:They did and congrats on that...Really way to support the 14th region! I dont see it been a good NO CALL! I bought a pare of them red glasses today that the refs wear when the walk into PCC And it looked like a footbal field instead of a basketball court! lol:yikes:

Plus we had all three of your refs :moon: us. I hope your last play ends just like the way Elisha's did, except your on the receiving end of it. And if it doesn't, and we both make it to see each other at Rupp. Let's have a rematch on a neutral floor without the homegrown stripes. :letsfight

By the same token.....I'm just saying anywhere but at KCC and the Knott SV game wouldn't have been as close.

Ohh, excuse me..... I forgot, all games at Morton Combs are called to perfection.

:eyeroll:
House Wrote:By the same token.....I'm just saying anywhere but at KCC and the Knott SV game wouldn't have been as close.

Ohh, excuse me..... I forgot, all games at Morton Combs are called to perfection.

:eyeroll:

:Thumbs:
mrsportsfan Wrote:Plus we had all three of your refs :moon: us. I hope your last play ends just like the way Elisha's did, except your on the receiving end of it. And if it doesn't, and we both make it to see each other at Rupp. Let's have a rematch on a neutral floor without the homegrown stripes. :letsfight

It's funny you complain about that one call and act like it decided the game. Perry lead most the game before that! Like I've said a million times, if Perry hit there FT's they win by double digits. None the less, EJ didn't get fouled, he was out of control.
Aslan Wrote:Are you kidding me? You don't have to be athletic to shoot the ball. Lmao. I think your trying to say Tyler is not the best player in the region. I agree, he's not the best but he's definitely top 10. But he's without a doubt the best leaper/athlete in the region.

Best leaper ok I might agree to that, and yes maybe one of the best --
in the top 10 I can see that too. But the way I took it was
he was the best player in the region, my bad zaga/Aslan.
Aslan Wrote:It's funny you complain about that one call and act like it decided the game. Perry lead most the game before that! Like I've said a million times, if Perry hit there FT's they win by double digits. None the less, EJ didn't get fouled, he was out of control.

:Thumbs:
best athlete is travis thomas/clint stepp
baller4life Wrote:best athlete is travis thomas/clint stepp

That kid could be one of the most un-atheletic players in easter ky. Not saying he's a bad player, just not atheletic.
The Crown Will Be Going To Hindman!!!!
Aslan Wrote:Perry's beat Valley. That's better than any win Knott's had all year.

Yeah, at home in front of a tough PCC crowd.

You obviously didn't see the game where KCC was
down by 20+ and stormed back on Valley? Almost came
out with the win early in the season.
Is that game tonight?
What I meant was is the 14th region finals tonight or wed. night?
The Icon Wrote:What I meant was is the 14th region finals tonight or wed. night?

PCC plays Wolfe tonight I think at 6:30..

Hazard and Knott plays at 8-8:30