Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will take the 14th crown?
mountain hoops guru Wrote:I guess anyone that don't pick Knott is going to get a great comment from "BALLERS", so I guess I'll get one too. Perry by 3 over Knott, or Hazard by 1 over Perry, either way Knott is going back to Hindman.

Knott is going back to Hindman.

Probabl with the regional title.
Ballers Wrote:Knott is going back to Hindman.

Thats a big doubt there bro!
king360 Wrote:Thats a big doubt there bro!

Well, it's not written in stone.

Just my opinion, like your opinion of PCC winning it. :thanks:
Wall4president Wrote:Going to say Hazard in a tough one! Can't go against Coach Holland in the tourney. Breathitt to upset Knott and Hazard to get Breathitt in the semi's and Perry just don't match up well with Hazard. Hazard by 3 again! Should be fun to watch.

I agree with the bolded. But Breathitt plays well against Hazard though and I could see them beating Hazard again if they were to meet.
Aslan Wrote:I agree with the bolded. But Breathitt plays well against Hazard though and I could see them beating Hazard again if they were to meet.

I don't think they match up great with Hazard either....
but obviously it isn't a terrible matchup since they just lost by 3 the last time on Hazard's homecourt
Ballers Wrote:Knott is going back to Hindman.

Smart guy, I like ya
zaga_fan Wrote:I don't think they match up great with Hazard either....
but obviously it isn't a terrible matchup since they just lost by 3 the last time on Hazard's homecourt

There are always going to be a match up problem or two in every game, I think Perry has the coaching and experience to overcome those matchups if Hazard were to meet them in the finals.
Knott Central over PCC by 5 in OT. Go Pats!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I think Perry fans are hoping Knott loses because they dont want to face them again!! Knott will be looking for revenge from last year and I think they will want it more. If these two teams meet, Knott will have the 2 best players on the floor in Cox and Stamper, and they will win in a close game.
catfan1 Wrote:I think Perry fans are hoping Knott loses because they dont want to face them again!! Knott will be looking for revenge from last year and I think they will want it more. If these two teams meet, Knott will have the 2 best players on the floor in Cox and Stamper, and they will win in a close game.

Noway. I want Knott to win. Everybodys been waiting for Perry/Knott round 3. Hopefully Knott don't disappoint us and get upset.
catfan1 Wrote:I think Perry fans are hoping Knott loses because they dont want to face them again!! Knott will be looking for revenge from last year and I think they will want it more. If these two teams meet, Knott will have the 2 best players on the floor in Cox and Stamper, and they will win in a close game.

Not at all

Look at the Perry v Hazard thread after we lost....
I believe my quote was...
WE WANT KNOTT!
I think KCC has the roughest road between the two...I mean PCC got a cake walk to the finals, whomever they meet in the finals will beat them!
theVILLE Wrote:I think KCC has the roughest road between the two...I mean PCC got a cake walk to the finals, whomever they meet in the finals will beat them!

Or at least you hope lmao.
theVILLE Wrote:I think KCC has the roughest road between the two...I mean PCC got a cake walk to the finals, whomever they meet in the finals will beat them!

They've whooped Breathitt this year.
Beat Knott once in OT.
and lost to Hazard by 3 in their house.

They can hang with anyone in the region.
But ttt, Perry is the favorite and will beat Knott in the finals by 5.
zaga_fan Wrote:They've whooped Breathitt this year.
Beat Knott once in OT.
and lost to Hazard by 3 in their house.

They can hang with anyone in the region.

Knott beat brathitt twice this season, and hazard 3 times including 1 at there place by 13, beat PCC by 3...that means nothing really its tourney time! However Knott has the better wins if you want to compare
Aslan Wrote:But ttt, Perry is the favorite and will beat Knott in the finals by 5.

Not exactly sure where you get Perry is the favorite :flush: but you will see soon enough
theVILLE Wrote:Knott beat brathitt twice this season, and hazard 3 times including 1 at there place by 13, beat PCC by 3...that means nothing really its tourney time! However Knott has the better wins if you want to compare

Perry's beat Valley. That's better than any win Knott's had all year.
theVILLE Wrote:Not exactly sure where you get Perry is the favorite :flush: but you will see soon enough

Because there the best team.
Aslan Wrote:Perry's beat Valley. That's better than any win Knott's had all year.

yeah but knott beat hazard 3 times, and nearly beat valley and beat PCC and beat breathitt twice
Aslan Wrote:Because there the best team.

Ok thats not what hazard said
theVILLE Wrote:yeah but knott beat hazard 3 times, and nearly beat valley and beat PCC and beat breathitt twice

Knott's beat Hazard(x3), Breathitt(x2), Perry.
Perry's beat Breathitt(x2), Knott, and SV.
Oyeah, Knott lost to Seneca by 52.
theVILLE Wrote:Ok thats not what hazard said

Seneca?
Aslan Wrote:Seneca?

Yelp Senaca beat them 52 points! I thought we were talking about mountain teams? lol..trying to change the subject lol...Truthfully Kcc and Pcc is so evenly matched it isnt funny! 9 out of every 10 games will be dicided in OT or 2 oe 3 points the other game would be 4 points lol...KCC cant get PCC to play up tempo..if they did KCC would win by 30 but PCC and THERE GREAT COACH play the slow game and run there offense very well...KCC dominates the outside and the guard play but PCC dominates the inside, however i predict and hope that cornett gets in foul trouble early in the region championship against Whomever they play
theVILLE Wrote:Yelp Senaca beat them 52 points! I thought we were talking about mountain teams? lol..trying to change the subject lol...Truthfully Kcc and Pcc is so evenly matched it isnt funny! 9 out of every 10 games will be dicided in OT or 2 oe 3 points the other game would be 4 points lol...KCC cant get PCC to play up tempo..if they did KCC would win by 30 but PCC and THERE GREAT COACH play the slow game and run there offense very well...KCC dominates the outside and the guard play but PCC dominates the inside, however i predict and hope that cornett gets in foul trouble early in the region championship against Whomever they play

I just hope there no upsets and we get to see those two in the finals.
Aslan Wrote:Knott's beat Hazard(x3), Breathitt(x2), Perry.
Perry's beat Breathitt(x2), Knott, and SV.
Oyeah, Knott lost to Seneca by 52.

Exactly! Seneca is a louisville school! Perry beat breathitt 2 times...so did kCC
that cancells, Hazard beat Perry and Knott beat perry 3 times includin 13 at there place...and KNott and PCC split games...I think in the region KCC has better wins and as for the SV game, it was in the books as a W but SV isnt good enough to play 8 people!
Whatever. Your fan base has more excuses than any other. It's not like Perry got lucky in that game. They lead most the game and could of won by double digits if they make there FT's.
And IDK if Seneca is a Louisville team. No good team should get beat by 50+ points.
20 and 30 points is a lot but 50 is rediculas.
Aslan Wrote:Whatever. Your fan base has more excuses than any other. It's not like Perry got lucky in that game. They lead most the game and could of won by double digits if they make there FT's.

Im just saying anywhere but at PCC they wouldnt beat SV! I mean the last play or no call or call whatever you call it! Was like a rodeo, AMis rode Justice but we went over all this a while ago