Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Skywalkers
Who can throw it down in the 14th?
Keep it civil:Thumbs: We intruded on the 15th's thread and caused a ruckus.
Obviously, Mullins has the most hops.
Pittman and Davis can get up as well.
Ballou of LCC has had numerous dunks this year. An up and coming dunker as a sophomore.
Mullins is pretty good.
KCC's starting 5, and a few on the bench.
UKisN1 Wrote:Ballou of LCC has had numerous dunks this year. An up and coming dunker as a sophomore.

I've not seen him.
How tall is he?
Ballers Wrote:KCC's starting 5, and a few on the bench.

You are just trying to start things. Either you are trying to get the kids ****ed off at KCC or your just trying to get other people ****ed at KCC. Grow up.
Ballers Wrote:KCC's starting 5, and a few on the bench.

Dumb posts like this kills me. It's another reason why nobody likes KCC. Stamper and Cox don't dunk. Watched Knott play several times and not seen them dunk in warmups. Knott don't really have no players that have the ability to dunk in games. But they do have a few players that can dunk, Roberts, Davis, and Slone come to mind.
Aslan Wrote:Dumb posts like this kills me. It's another reason why nobody likes KCC. Stamper and Cox don't dunk. Watched Knott play several times and not seen them dunk in warmups. Knott don't really have no players that have the ability to dunk in games. But they do have a few players that can dunk, Roberts, Davis, and Slone come to mind.

You wouldn't know who can and can't dunk. Cause you don't play with these guys.. You play with the PCC hopefuls that can't dribble a ball half way down the court.
Benchwarmer Wrote:You are just trying to start things. Either you are trying to get the kids ****ed off at KCC or your just trying to get other people ****ed at KCC. Grow up.

Please please shut up.
Do you guys think there are gonna be any dunks tonight at the games?
zaga_fan Wrote:Do you guys think there are gonna be any dunks tonight at the games?

I would say so.
Ballers Wrote:You wouldn't know who can and can't dunk. Cause you don't play with these guys.. You play with the PCC hopefuls that can't dribble a ball half way down the court.

This would be an example of another dumb post.
Aslan Wrote:This would be an example of another dumb post.

I guess you posting that PCC would roll through district was a smart post?
Ballers Wrote:I guess you posting that PCC would roll through district was a smart post?

I never said they would roll through district. I predicted them to beat Hazard but not roll.
14th region dunking in this thread only guys.
District is over
:Thumbs:
Slone and Sparkman from KCC are the best dunkers on the team.. Sparkman never gets PT though. Seen him throw down in JV games though.

Mullins is obviously hands down the best dunker in the 14th
QUOTE=Tenacious Z;970739]Slone and Sparkman from KCC are the best dunkers on the team.. Sparkman never gets PT though. Seen him throw down in JV games though.

Mullins is obviously hands down the best dunker in the 14th[/QUOTE]

An unbiased poster?!?!?!
I'm shocked:notworthy:worthy::notworthy:worthy:
Good post:Thumbs:
I did see a dunk in the early season by Mullins, I think it was against Clay County in the WYMT Classic. He was thrown a oop with a few defenders around and slammed it in.. Only dunk I have seen that was any good thus far besides some of the KCC boys in warm ups.
zaga_fan Wrote:I've not seen him.
How tall is he?
About 6' 2 or 3. Long arms and athletic. Had 3 dunks in the opening round of the district against Jenkins. In jv and varsity has had around 15 dunks.
UKisN1 Wrote:About 6' 2 or 3. Long arms and athletic. Had 3 dunks in the opening round of the district against Jenkins. In jv and varsity has had around 15 dunks.

I'll have to make sure to get out and watch him next year.
UKisN1 Wrote:About 6' 2 or 3. Long arms and athletic. Had 3 dunks in the opening round of the district against Jenkins. In jv and varsity has had around 15 dunks.

Speaking of Jenkins, does anyone recall that Michah Oden guy
that used to play for them? He has been out of highschool for a few years but man is he unreal. He is probably the best dunker the mountains has seen without a doubt.
Ballers Wrote:Speaking of Jenkins, does anyone recall that Michah Oden guy
that used to play for them? He has been out of highschool for a few years but man is he unreal. He is probably the best dunker the mountains has seen without a doubt.

I've honestly never seen Jenkins play, ever.
Slone-KCC
Mullins takes it for sure. Like I said in the 15th region thread, he just dunks safely in games, that's why I guess some people (ballers in particular) say that he isn't a good dunker. And as far as KCC's starting 5 dunking....lol.
Overrated...I would like to see Slone dunk one time though, he looks like he can get up.
My vote has to go to Mullins though, he can fly.
dores legend Wrote:Mullins takes it for sure. Like I said in the 15th region thread, he just dunks safely in games, that's why I guess some people (ballers in particular) say that he isn't a good dunker. And as far as KCC's starting 5 dunking....lol.
Overrated...I would like to see Slone dunk one time though, he looks like he can get up.

Never said he wasn't a good dunker, and if I did say that please show me.

You have obviously got me crossed with someone else.
dores legend Wrote:Mullins takes it for sure. Like I said in the 15th region thread, he just dunks safely in games, that's why I guess some people (ballers in particular) say that he isn't a good dunker. And as far as KCC's starting 5 dunking....lol.

you the guy at perry ball games who thinks hes in the wwe, golfer
Ballers Wrote:Never said he wasn't a good dunker, and if I did say that please show me.

You have obviously got me crossed with someone else.

Well judging by the sarcasm that you use in your posts, it just seemed that would be your point of view.
Dontarius Pittman of Lee County would be my pick for the best but I know that everyone else is probably going to go with Tyler Mullins