Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holmes 62 at Pikeville 36 Pikeville Invitational Tournament
Final from yesterday
wow.....either Pikeville is a bad team or Holmes is a good team....lol....I know Holmes is a good team!
This was a close game until the 4th quarter when holmes went on a big time run when they didnt miss a shot, pikeville was only down 6 in the third quarter.
From what I hear Holmes is a very tough team. They beat Sheldon Clark the night before 85-66 I believe. Pikeville was only down by 13 going into the 4th quarter, though I believe Holmes best player did not play. Congrats to Holmes on winning the Pikeville Invational, they have a good chance of playing in Rupp next March.
Holmes had a good team....they was just better conditioned than Pikeville and beat them in the 4th
why doesn't the other Honaker play and who is the little guard that comes in for pikeville, he is awful. is thst devan adams dad that sits on the bench for pikeville?
"jack rabbits" Wrote:why doesn't the other Honaker play and who is the little guard that comes in for pikeville, he is awful. is thst devan adams dad that sits on the bench for pikeville?

The little guard is jordan bell and the tall man is todd may.
I figured Pville would be better than this.
Bart thinks his young talent is going to help him right now....................WRONG.
Don't expect Bell to surprise you he's not an athlete. 36 points WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pikeville really took the air out of the game...if they would have tried to run with Holmes the score would have been more like 105-42.
Holmes is VERY athletic.
"The Chosen 1" Wrote:Bart thinks his young talent is going to help him right now....................WRONG.
Don't expect Bell to surprise you he's not an athlete. 36 points WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have only seen one Pikeville game this year and Bart did an outstanding job!!! I guess this is either a player that is not good enough to play or a parent that thinks his kid is a lot better than he really is. I think in a year or two Bart will have Pikeville contending for the region every year if he can block out the bad parents or the kids that are nothing but trouble. I don't know if Bart thinks his young talent is going to help him right now but he will play the players that deserve to play and will help build the program in the right direction. If that is young talent then they should deserve to play.
"fox sports" Wrote:Pikeville really took the air out of the game...if they would have tried to run with Holmes the score would have been more like 105-42.
Holmes is VERY athletic.
Isnt that what a slower team is supposed to do against a faster more athletic team? I always thought you run against teams you can, and slow it down against teams you cant run with.
Congrats Holmes