Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Jersey Nets- 104 Boston Celtics- 96
Wow, the Nets beat the Celtics IN BOSTON for their 6th win of the season. I think Boston is done. I just don't see them competing with Cleveland or Orlando or even Atlanta come playoff time.
Oh don't count the Celtics out. If positioned correctly, and healthy this team can still compete with anyone.
Wow
That is a huge IF though.. I don't see them staying healthy.. If they end up with the 4 seed, they will have to play a decent 5 team, then take on the Cavs.. I don't think they have it in them to do anything. The chemistry doesn't seem to be there like it was the past 2 years either.
Wow wasnt a big win for cleveland the other day was it! You guys say UK could beat the nets..why not the celtcis!
Uk couldnt beat the the nets first of all.

K.G looked great. Allen shooting slump. Nets played strong and shot 41 free throws to celtics 11. Nets had a counter attack for everything. They played great with 3 players having 20+ points. Celtics leader isnt playing guys. Does noone take that into affect? Its one game.
whats been wrong with the Celtics
CATFAN2 Wrote:whats been wrong with the Celtics

OLD AGE my friend..they need to go to the nursing home:biggrin:
theVILLE Wrote:OLD AGE my friend..they need to go to the nursing home:biggrin:

lol well whats that say about you? what are you like 17 or 18? you can't play now, i'd hate to see you when your their age.
greenstuff22 Wrote:lol well whats that say about you? what are you like 17 or 18? you can't play now, i'd hate to see you when your their age.

LOL good point.
greenstuff22 Wrote:lol well whats that say about you? what are you like 17 or 18? you can't play now, i'd hate to see you when your their age.

Beat YOU! Guarantee it buddy!
A healthy P Pierce and they can beat anyone
In the Nba
back_in_black Wrote:In the Nba

Exactly
the celtics are still one of the top teams in teh nba, they just need to stay healthy and they can compete with any of the best teams especially cleveland
vikings28 Wrote:the celtics are still one of the top teams in teh nba, they just need to stay healthy and they can compete with any of the best teams especially cleveland

Thats what I have been saying.
What was that guys name that won the 3 point shoot out... Oh yeah I remember, Paul Pierce.
Ballers Wrote:What was that guys name that won the 3 point shoot out... Oh yeah I remember, Paul Pierce.

I do believe your right my friend.
K_Mac Wrote:I do believe your right my friend.

:lmao: :Thumbs:
back_in_black Wrote::lmao: :Thumbs:

:1:
lol 3 point contests mean nothing. Most of the time the 3 point shootout winner is a benchwarmer or an average player. Last year, Da'Quan Cook from Miami won it and he is not even average. Daniel Gibson won it a few years ago and he sits the bench for the Cavs. These competitions mean nothing anymore. And yes I agree that IF Boston is healthy they can compete, but that is very unlikely.
runninrebs21 Wrote:lol 3 point contests mean nothing. Most of the time the 3 point shootout winner is a benchwarmer or an average player. Last year, Da'Quan Cook from Miami won it and he is not even average. Daniel Gibson won it a few years ago and he sits the bench for the Cavs. These competitions mean nothing anymore. And yes I agree that IF Boston is healthy they can compete, but that is very unlikely.

Hmm. Well, Glad to know that 2 years ago Pierce was not the finals MVP. Wait, he was. Not to mention one of the clutchest players in NBA still today.
theVILLE Wrote:Beat YOU! Guarantee it buddy!

Couldn't beat my mom in one v one Hindman boy.
runninrebs21 Wrote:lol 3 point contests mean nothing. Most of the time the 3 point shootout winner is a benchwarmer or an average player. Last year, Da'Quan Cook from Miami won it and he is not even average. Daniel Gibson won it a few years ago and he sits the bench for the Cavs. These competitions mean nothing anymore. And yes I agree that IF Boston is healthy they can compete, but that is very unlikely.

I don't think that it is so unlikely my friend. Pierce looks to be healthy, and KG is, he just needs to get confidence in his knee back. Quit letting his injury linger in the back of his mind.
K_Mac Wrote:I don't think that it is so unlikely my friend. Pierce looks to be healthy, and KG is, he just needs to get confidence in his knee back. Quit letting his injury linger in the back of his mind.

Pierce with 27 tonight. but oh well. everyone says hes overrated.

This is there goto player. And he makes a huge difference.
Just because he scores 27 points in a game doesn't mean he isn't overrated.. I know he is their go to guy, but they should go to Ray and KG more.
runninrebs21 Wrote:Just because he scores 27 points in a game doesn't mean he isn't overrated.. I know he is their go to guy, but they should go to Ray and KG more.

He means alot more to this team than allen.
runninrebs21 Wrote:Just because he scores 27 points in a game doesn't mean he isn't overrated.. I know he is their go to guy, but they should go to Ray and KG more.

ok then just because lebron scores a lot and rebounds doesnt mean he isnt overrated lol. i like that.
K_Mac Wrote:ok then just because lebron scores a lot and rebounds doesnt mean he isnt overrated lol. i like that.

and alot of assists
Ballers Wrote:Couldn't beat my mom in one v one Hindman boy.

???Hindman boy??I dont live in hindman bub:eyeroll: