Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central @ Henry Clay 2/19/10
KCC was finally able to find a team willing to play them for the last week of the season. Din't think they were going to get one fore awhile. Thanks Henry Clay! It's sure to be a good game. GO PATS!
Thanks for posting this. I had heard this earlier today, but couldn't find out if it was true or not. I don't have enough posts to start threads. Do you know where and at what time?
Do you know where and what time?
Henry Clay is down this year, KCC should win.
Glad to hear about this one. It really should be a good game. But I do see Knott pulling it out.
knott by 15
Good luck Knott! I saw Tater at Memorial Gym last night at the girls game and it looked like he had took a pretty good lick to his left eye.
This could be a tough game for Knott. Henry Clay recently took Tates Creek to overtime losing by 2. Also they lost to Scott County recently by just 4 points. Henry Clay has been playing very well lately. This is a good late test for Knott. On a side note, how are teams adding games to their schedule like they have this year? I have never saw anyone do this in the years past.
Aslan Wrote:Henry Clay is down this year, KCC should win.

Henry Clay down this year?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Henry Clay down this year?

There record is 12-15.
Aslan Wrote:There record is 12-15.

PCC beat Fern Creek by 4. Fern Creek beat Henry Clay by 3. And, of course PCC and KCC split games. KCC should win this, but they had better come to play because this it sounds to me that Henry Clay may not be that much weaker than the Patriots.
Aslan Wrote:There record is 12-15.

They lost by 4 at Scott County.
Benchwarmer Wrote:They lost by 4 at Scott County.

And there still 12-15. There down this year.
I'm thinking Knott should pull out this win. Good game to watch though!
Knott in a close one
Aslan Wrote:And there still 12-15. There down this year.

What's he thinking, Playing Scott Co and only losing by 4 isn't saying much is it. Scott Co is a bottom team in the state talent wise. :yawn:
Overrated Wrote:What's he thinking, Playing Scott Co and only losing by 4 isn't saying much is it. Scott Co is a bottom team in the state talent wise. :yawn:

No use in being a ******** about it. There 12-15. I don't consider a team thats 12-15 a good team.
I'll take Knott by7.
Henry Clay by 10-15.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Henry Clay down this year?

So what do you call a 12-15 record and a loss to Danville?
Aslan showing no love for the 14th region teams. If Henry Clay is 10-15 points better than the 14th regions top team in Knott Central, then that shows how weak our region is. This should be a close game no matter what the outcome is. Good Luck Pats!
catfan1 Wrote:Aslan showing no love for the 14th region teams. If Henry Clay is 10-15 points better than the 14th regions top team in Knott Central, then that shows how weak our region is. This should be a close game no matter what the outcome is. Good Luck Pats!

no the reason aslan like that is because if it aint perry central he down grades everyone else
Im gonna have to agree..Aslan should never predict for someone to beat knott. Get over it!
king360 Wrote:Im gonna have to agree..Aslan should never predict for someone to beat knott. Get over it!

i mean honestly have you ever noicted it hes always againist knott co
king360 Wrote:Im gonna have to agree..Aslan should never predict for someone to beat knott. Get over it!

?
catfan1 Wrote:This could be a tough game for Knott. Henry Clay recently took Tates Creek to overtime losing by 2. Also they lost to Scott County recently by just 4 points. Henry Clay has been playing very well lately. This is a good late test for Knott. On a side note, how are teams adding games to their schedule like they have this year? I have never saw anyone do this in the years past.

They didn't really "add", they had an open slot left for the last week of season play that no one would fill.
Aslan Wrote:No use in being a ******** about it. There 12-15. I don't consider a team thats 12-15 a good team.

Yeah but strength of schedule is also something to look at.

You were tearing down KCCs because of the easy wins they have in district, using this philosophy, would you automatically consider a team with a winning record better than team with a losing one, even if the team with the losing one played a tougher schedule? I'm not trying to be smart about this, I promise, I'm just trying to make a point. IDK anything abt Henry Clay, I am just wondering if strength of schedule could be an attribute as to why they have a losing record.
Any updates on this game?
14thregionrules Wrote:i mean honestly have you ever noicted it hes always againist knott co

About like you guys are always against Perry?
not all of us but some