Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark @ Lawrence County 2/15
Will LC beat SC this time? I think so. Honsetly i think that SC shot out there butts @ SC. I think LC will handle them by 15+ this game though.
Anderson may hold back a bit here... they do play @Valley Tuesday and this game has no effect on LC's seeding in the district.
LCDAWGS19 Wrote:Anderson may hold back a bit here... they do play @Valley Tuesday and this game has no effect on LC's seeding in the district.

omg lol are you kidding?? you really think you should hold back for SV?
hold back all you want and you will still get beat by 40 and plus you will get beat against sc if you dont play hard!! remember SC beat you last time and Valley beat them by 62 and pikeville beat you and valley beat them by 46 i dont think your going to be much different no matter if you play 10 Overtimes against sc or you play your jv team. :ChairHit:
the good thing for you is Anderson has more brains then half the people envolved with LC basketball combined. Thank god
Coach Anderson and any other coach wants to win every game. Don't know where you people come up with your opinions and thought process....
LC by 15+
imo if the cards play ball they can win by 5+ in a hard fought game...
Yeah dont think that Coach Anderson will hold back for SV. He knows that this game against SC is sort of a statement game now after being beat at SC. I think that he will prepare harder for this game then he will for the SV game. So thats why I think that Coach will go hard for W in tonights game.
If I herd right sc won this by 8
monster_energy Wrote:omg lol are you kidding?? you really think you should hold back for SV?
hold back all you want and you will still get beat by 40 and plus you will get beat against sc if you dont play hard!! remember SC beat you last time and Valley beat them by 62 and pikeville beat you and valley beat them by 46 i dont think your going to be much different no matter if you play 10 Overtimes against sc or you play your jv team. :ChairHit:
the good thing for you is Anderson has more brains then half the people envolved with LC basketball combined. Thank god

I almost want SV to make it to state... just so when they get absolutley hammered by a GOOD team you people will finally have nothing to talk about.
BondJamesBond Wrote:Coach Anderson and any other coach wants to win every game. Don't know where you people come up with your opinions and thought process....

I never said he wouldnt try and win... I was simply saying some of the starters may get less than normal playing time.
LCDAWGS19 Wrote:I almost want SV to make it to state... just so when they get absolutley hammered by a GOOD team you people will finally have nothing to talk about.

They'll make it, don't worry. They don't have to have you "almost wanting" them to make it.

One thing is for sure: LC might have a chance......against Sheldon Clark. :biggrin:
great win Sheldon Clark on sweeping the 2 games with LC looking good:Clap:SC:Clap:
Big upset today. I hope that LC comes in with a good mindset.