Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who was left out?
Who does everyone feel got left out of the All-Star game that should have made the team?

Personally Vince Carter (idc if he isnt playing great, he is still an all-star in my eyes) same for Ray Allen- they left him out last year I think it was and he made it only due to injury and scored 48!
I forgot SHAQ! Perhaps one of the most dominant big men of all time. Shaq is always very fun to watch in the all-star game. Thats what its all about is a big celebration of some of the best in the game and a fun event for fans. Shaq entertains and is great to watch...how do u leave him out?
K_Mac Wrote:I forgot SHAQ! Perhaps one of the most dominant big men of all time. Shaq is always very fun to watch in the all-star game. Thats what its all about is a big celebration of some of the best in the game and a fun event for fans. Shaq entertains and is great to watch...how do u leave him out?

I agree with shaq..but after all the injuries at the guard spots and replacing, Carter still isnt in the AS game???Maybe he is bad
Andrew Bynum
theVILLE Wrote:I agree with shaq..but after all the injuries at the guard spots and replacing, Carter still isnt in the AS game???Maybe he is bad

lol yea, he isnt playing too hot. I just enjoy watching him. The younger carter was amazing.