Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jade Haddix signs with Pikeville College
Does anyone know if Haddix has signed with a college to play football. He's a very talented football player on both sides of the ball and a very good athlete. I heard he went to a WKY football camp a while back and did very well.
Jade has a lot of talent, and really solid build that could add college muscle fast.

Best of Luck to Jade.

No one is gonna sign D-1 ( WKU, Marshall, UK , U of L) after national signing day unless it is goin to be at a walk on.
I heard he was signing with Pikeville College.
He signed with Pikeville yesterday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Congrats and Best Of Luck Jade
Congrats to Jade.
Good luck.
Congrats to you.
Congrats to him. Didn't his brother play at Pikeville?
Good luck Jade.......You made a good choice and so did they. Have fun!
I heard he got a full ride and will be playing Db and Qb in Wildcat formation,Coach Holland was impressed that he was gonna sign,Family and frinds were tickled ,Go Bears!!
Jade will be a very good DB. I wish him all the luck cant wait to watch him play at the next level.
I know you have to go away from here to find some players, but I really believe that coach Johnson is doing a better job than the previous coaches in infusing more local talent. I love to see more Ky boys playing at PC. Congrats Jade.
Congrats
Westside Wrote:Congrats to him. Didn't his brother play at Pikeville?

No.......4year starter at QB for Western Ky.
Would have liked to see him @ Campbellsville University in Perry Thomas's spread offense, but glad he playing in the conference where I can see him
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Would have liked to see him @ Campbellsville University in Perry Thomas's spread offense, but glad he playing in the conference where I can see him

Pikeville will be running the spread this year with Holland as the OC.
what about him going to stanford,didnt i hear something about that during the season?anyway congrats to him
Yeah, Jade went to a camp at Stanford over the summer I beleive it was, but they never offered.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I am very proud of Jade and Pikeville is getting one **** of an athlete and even a better person.
do pikeville sign kids out of the louisville area because it seams like they only sign mountain boys. and good job on getting sign to pikeville jade