Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elisha Justice breaks State Steals Record
Elisha Justice just broke the state record during the 2nd half of the East Ridge game.. CONGRATS EJ
Great to hear!! Does anyone have a score?
Congrats Elisha. AWESOME accomplishment
Congrats :Thumbs::Thumbs:
Valley won.. not sure on the score tho
78 to 31. Congratz Mr. Justice
i was looking at the records on khsaa.com and elisha is not even mentioned in the all time steals list and it was updated in nov
i would like to see official numbers
Congrats EJ :flame:
Should address what Record he broke.

He broke the State Record for most steals, maybe a mod could add that into the title or something!
Congratulations Elisha! I am soooo proud of you and you should be so proud of yourself!!!!! You have worked so hard and deserve recognition for all that you have accomplished!
Keep shining for the One Who gave you your talent! The world is watching you! You are truly amazing and I will always be one of your #1 fans!!!!!!!!
Congrats Elisha. That is a great accomplishment.

Also, nice standing ovation by the crowd to let him know how much we appreciate what he and this team has done for the community. The people are really behind this team.
Congrats to Elisha. What an accomplishment for the Mountain boy.
Sad thing about this situation, the "other" site has gotten 0 replies from anyone not affiliated with SV. Much love to EKY on that site!
Time out w/2:13 left in the 3rd with the the record tied, at 1:54 timeout with the record broken, man on a mission.
We love you E! You deserve any and all recognition, but we also know you will just send it all up to the Lord. Go #3!
Congrats to EJ on this accomplishment, IMO I don't know of anyone more deserving of this, just goes to show that HARD work does pay off and there has been a TON of that. :Thumbs::Thumbs:
Congrats to Elisha!!! Really great accomplishment for him and this team.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Congrats to Elisha!!! Really great accomplishment for him and this team.

That's what a lot of people won't see about this accomplishment. They really don't know how much SV's team defense over the years, not just Elisha's, played a part of this.
Very true. The style that Valley has played under Booher has allowed for the defensive pressure that forces these TOs.
Congrats Elisha, man I wish I woulda went now...lol
Congrats EJ.
What a night! Congrats to Elisha for breaking the steals record, DW5 said it best when he said how much this community is behind this team. While giving EJ a standing ovation and thinking about what an accomplishment he has achieved, it just makes me proud to be from the "Valley".
PC_You_Know Wrote:Sad thing about this situation, the "other" site has gotten 0 replies from anyone not affiliated with SV. Much love to EKY on that site!

what other site lol
Grats!
Congrats to this great player
Congrats to Elisha!
He also broke the state record for "Most Threads About A Single Player On Bluegrassrivals". Congrads on both records.
Congratulations........Little "E". We (the Valley faithful) are so proud of you. Keep it going as long as you can.
Congrats to Elisha...
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Congrats Elisha. That is a great accomplishment.

Also, nice standing ovation by the crowd to let him know how much we appreciate what he and this team has done for the community. The people are really behind this team.

Outstanding; very classy move from the fans:Clap: