Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co. Central 68 - June Buchanan 44
Knott County goes undefeated in District regular season play for 2 years in a row! Way to go PATS!

High emotions all night between players and fans in this in county rivalry game. Childers, I noticed, was getting into it with Knott players all night. KCC's pep club even dressed up for the occasion, becoming the PREP club lol. Gotta love them. Great fans.
post some scoring
Knott Co. Central 68 June Buchanan 44

Knott Co. Central 18 27 7 16 68
June Buchanan 11 9 10 14 44

Knott Co. Central (19-5) -- Stamper 15, Cox 18, Roberts 9, Ratliff 4, Bartrum 8, Davis 7, Mullins 7.

June Buchanan (10-12) -- Stepp 18, Childers 4, Amburgey 2, Slone 8, Thomas 7, Thompson 5.
pats2011 Wrote:knott county goes undefeated in district regular season play for 2 years in a row! Way to go pats!

High emotions all night between players and fans in this in county rivalry game. childers, i noticed, was getting into it with knott players all night. Kcc's pep club even dressed up for the occasion, becoming the prep club lol. Gotta love them. Great fans.

lol
Congrats PATS!!!!Great Win..
Congrats KCC
Looks like a 27 point 2nd quarter did the Crusaders in. That is a lot of points for a quarter.
Great!! I oved the dunk at the end there nason..yeah they say it was an 8th grader but there was 1 8th grader on the floor and he was at the half court line..and he is suppose to be a freshie
Also, Nason should be a senior! A dunk always adds some spice to the ballgame, but I guess you make one whenever you can.....
Congrats KCC
anyone get the video of the dunk by roberts
Congrats on the dunk but it being on JBS's starters is nothing special, let alone there reserves.
Aslan Wrote:Congrats on the dunk but it being on JBS's starters is nothing special, let alone there reserves.

im sure if it was tyler mullins that done it we might have seen this....

WOW WHAT A DUNK BY MULLINS!!! IT RALLIED THE COMMODORES TO THE WIN!!!! Smile
greenstuff22 Wrote:im sure if it was tyler mullins that done it we might have seen this....

No might about it, i'm sure that is what you would of seen, but it would of been the truth too! :popcorn:
greenstuff22 Wrote:im sure if it was tyler mullins that done it we might have seen this....

Tyler gets dunks on a regular basis, it's nothing new to him, unlike Nason. Also Perry wins on a regular basis.
Aslan Wrote:Tyler gets dunks on a regular basis, it's nothing new to him, unlike Nason. Also Perry wins on a regular basis.

Whats there rcords???Oh yeah and wait til u come to KCC without your home cooking!
GO PERRY CENTRAL! :flame:
So how about that kcc JBS game? Sure was a good one.
Back to the KCC vs JBS game! Congrats to the Patriots!!
Aslan Wrote:Tyler gets dunks on a regular basis, it's nothing new to him, unlike Nason. Also Perry wins on a regular basis.

lol so knott loses on a regular basis? hahaha. they are 18-5?

What are you trying to say here? Knott has a better record than Perry does!

Knott Co. Central 19-5
Perry Co. Central 15-6
mullins does get a dunk on a regular basis. a wide open lob dunk. last time i checked its not hard to dunk when your wide open. so his isn't any better then the next. i have seen no real dunkers in the 14th. when you can do it when you want, and its a tip dunk, or you go up and wham it in someones face, then you are a good dunker. anybody that can jump and has height can get mullins and roberts dunks.
Who cares about dunks? Nason and Tyler are both pretty good dunkers and could dunk on any given night. Congrats on the win KCC, lets get back to the game.
theVILLE Wrote:Whats there rcords???Oh yeah and wait til u come to KCC without your home cooking!

God, your pathetic.
leecoukfan Wrote:What are you trying to say here? Knott has a better record than Perry does!

Knott Co. Central 19-5
Perry Co. Central 15-6

Did I say anything about Knott Co in my post? Knott's also played a weaker schedule. JBS/Cordia/Jenkins, thats 6 automatic wins.
greenstuff22 Wrote:mullins does get a dunk on a regular basis. a wide open lob dunk. last time i checked its not hard to dunk when your wide open. so his isn't any better then the next. i have seen no real dunkers in the 14th. when you can do it when you want, and its a tip dunk, or you go up and wham it in someones face, then you are a good dunker. anybody that can jump and has height can get mullins and roberts dunks.

Not many players dunk of a consistant basis in the 14th and Tyler has quite a few. It's hard to dunk it off a lop. you have to have perfect timing with your pg. Most dunks around here are break away dunks, not off the more difficult lop like Amis/Mullins perform.
PATS2011 Wrote:Knott County goes undefeated in District regular season play for 2 years in a row! Way to go PATS!

High emotions all night between players and fans in this in county rivalry game. Childers, I noticed, was getting into it with Knott players all night. KCC's pep club even dressed up for the occasion, becoming the PREP club lol. Gotta love them. Great fans.

Did u hear the announcement made before the game about sportsmanship...Guess Childers didn't hear that one...But he is a little trouble maker...I'd like to see him do that to one of the boys after ball is over....:redboxer:
pickandroll Wrote:GO PERRY CENTRAL! :flame:

I thought this was about Kcc and Jbs..Where did Perry come in at...
Aslan Wrote:Did I say anything about Knott Co in my post? Knott's also played a weaker schedule. JBS/Cordia/Jenkins, thats 6 automatic wins.

You said that Perry always wins, implying that Knott doesn't when they have a better record.
congrats Knott CO.