Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Team that WON'T make it to the 15th Region Tournament
I am going to say East Ridge. Thoughts? Opinions?
anyone...?
15th is weaker than heck SV will walk through it with ease and nobody will touch them. Im not even from the 15th and I'll say this its probably the weakest in the state and it will be even worse next year even though it is a close race between the 15th and the 16th.
Ill say pike central.
I say Pike Central also.
u dont even know who wont make it until districts is over so y dont u just wait until then
LC_Dawgs Wrote:u dont even know who wont make it until districts is over so y dont u just wait until then

its just a fun thread to predict what will happen...u care to guess...?
LC_Dawgs Wrote:u dont even know who wont make it until districts is over so y dont u just wait until then

English please.
LC haha
Pike Central. Hawks have played pretty good throughout the year but man it is tough to get out of district sometimes.
Quote:english please

that is english stupid....lol

and if i had to pick i'd prob. say Sheldon Clark
I agree with LC_Dawgs Sheldon Clark has been a big surprise and they have beat Pike Central and will probably get 3rd in the district tournament but i hope we get 2nd and make the region tournament so i can watch my girls and my boys play haha.
it wont be east ridge they will beat pikeville for second place the district is at east ridge this year to
LC_Dawgs Wrote:that is english stupid....lol

and if i had to pick i'd prob. say Sheldon Clark

Read rules and 1 and 12
Pikeville if they are upset by East Ridge. If, Shelby Valley wasn't in the 15th Region, Pikeville would be the favorite.