Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Players for the 2nd BGR team?
I have started a 2nd team on http://www.courtrivals.com if anyone is interested and wants to join. There can be 10 players on a team and I am the only one on the team right now so 9 people can join. So please feel free to check it out and join the team!
I urge ppl to sign up for this, its a ton of fun!
What is it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What's the name of the league?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:What's the name of the league?

The name of the League that I'm in as well as the 1st team i think, is the Jordan League
What's the team name and password?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.courtrivals.com/register.php?ref=36840
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
We won tonights game 140-29
it won't let me in without a league password.
ComfortEagle Wrote:What's the team name and password?

Team Name anPassword are:

Name: BGR Battlers

Password: ukwildcats
bigjim4packers Wrote:it won't let me in without a league password.

^I've got that posted above^
Proud to say that we won our game last night even though we only have two players on the team! Also I am glad to say that Strikeout King joined the team today which makes three but we still need atleast 2 more players! So please feel free to join the team!!!!!!!
Not sure who all has joined the team but we need some big guys!!! Right now we have three players soon to be a fourth and everyone are small guards!
Roster as of right now: in no certain order

Aaron Charles G 6'5''(me)
Jackie Moon G 6'3''
juan nunez G 6'1''(crazytaxidriver)
Shawn Embs G 6'2'' (Strikeout King) will be joining very soon

As you can see we have a very small lineup
What do you do in this league...like where do you play??im confused
I'm getting ready to join in.
I guess I am in the league, my guys name is Kenny Powers, 6'8 PF.
-STAT- Wrote:I guess I am in the league, my guys name is Kenny Powers, 6'8 PF.

Thanks, I see you on the team! We really needed a big guy!
theVILLE Wrote:What do you do in this league...like where do you play??im confused

All you do is train your player and then there are simulated games everynight against other teams!
To all players on the team: please go to SETTINGS, then click on PLAYER SETTINGS,then look for Reveal Attributes/Coaching/Skills to, and make sure to set that to MY TEAM, that way I can see your skills and set the starting lineup accordingly. Thanks!
Still need 4 players!

We have 6 players on the team right now which consists of 5 guards and 1 forward. We need some big men but if you absolutely want to be a guard we can accept 1 more guard because the roster restrictions are like this: you can have 5 guards 5 forwards, 4 guards 6 forwards, or 6 guards 4 forwards so the 2nd option is already ruled out! But we can have 4 more forwards or 1 guard and 3 forwards! So please join! Its fun!
its fun. leecoukfan got me signed up. its AWESOME!!!!
leecoukfan Wrote:To all players on the team: please go to SETTINGS, then click on PLAYER SETTINGS,then look for Reveal Attributes/Coaching/Skills to, and make sure to set that to MY TEAM, that way I can see your skills and set the starting lineup accordingly. Thanks!

Done
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im guessing i registered and part of the team?
ComfortEagle Wrote:Done

Thanks
theVILLE Wrote:Im guessing i registered and part of the team?

Did you go to TEAM and then enter in the Team ID and Password? And if so what is your players name?
I just joined.
Jshort5 Wrote:I just joined.

Whats your players name?
Here's the link for anyone else that wants to join the team: http://www.courtrivals.com/register.php?ref=36651
Bluegrass Rivals 126 - BGR BATTLERS 77 ... Good game Smile
leecoukfan Wrote:Whats your players name?

Ron Burgundy.