Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 68 South Floyd 65
Final!

South Floyd 17 13 16 19 65

Paintsville 9 14 21 24 68

South Floyd (3-15) -- Newsome 17, Marson 9, D. Hall 4, Turner 25, Paige 3, T. Hall 3, Light 2, Rhea 2.

Paintsville (6-14) -- Tiller 12, Green 17, Rice 3, Hall 7, Sublett 3, Adkins 6, Slone 16, Daniels 4.

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/102673...PIorderBy=

Paintsville has a great 2nd Half, Congrats!
It was a very entertaining game to watch. It was also a good effort by our boys to make a comeback and seal off the victory towards the end.
Another close game, congratas Paintsville!
I went with a friend to the game tonight. Who is the head coach for Paintsville? Just wondering, I saw Bill Mike Runyon over there talking to 2 of the players. Looks like he was back.
Great game Paintsvile
candi Wrote:I went with a friend to the game tonight. Who is the head coach for Paintsville? Just wondering, I saw Bill Mike Runyon over there talking to 2 of the players. Looks like he was back.
Matt Ratliff is the Head Coach. Bill Mike Runyon is the Athletic director. Matt Played under Bill Mike and he is sort of his Mentor.
Entertaining game to watch... Technical foul on SF late in the game swayed it more in Paintsville's favor to end it.
This was an ugly game even to listen to....Neither team could buy a basket.....SF just ran out of steam at the end....But we will take a desperatly needed win....Whats up with the sub. patterns??? Sometimes you just have to scratch your head and ask do they want to win.....I know 2 starters have quit and 1 is out injured.....If players cant dominate JV or play at that level then how can you get quality mins. from them in Varsity.......congrats Tigers its possible to win out the rest of the season.....