Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holmes @ Dixie Heights Predictions (2/2)
Dogs travel to Crestview Hills to take on the Red Colonels.

Holmes (15-5) is coming off two blow out wins over Scott (77-44) and Cooper (79-28).

Dixie (9-11) has lost 2 of their past 3....a 61-53 decision to Holy Cross and a 56-53 loss to Christian Academy-Louisville.

Thoughts?
Personally I think the third blowout in a row is coming :flame: Dawgs by 15+ :Thumbs:
Dixie seems to be struggling lately and without Trammel, I see the struggling big time against the Dogs. Could be a long night for Hatton.

Holmes size athleticism, and quickness will be too much for the Red Colonels.

Holmes - 65
Dixie- 41
Holmes by 12+
Yep, Dogs will blow Dixie off the floor. My guess is that Pike will attempt to play outside the whole game in order to draw any size that Holmes puts on him away from the Basket. I look for Zeke to put up 10 three pointers in this game
Most likely will be a blowout! Holmes by 20
Stardust Wrote:Yep, Dogs will blow Dixie off the floor. My guess is that Pike will attempt to play outside the whole game in order to draw any size that Holmes puts on him away from the Basket. I look for Zeke to put up 10 three pointers in this game

Zeke will stay down low in this game, but I do think he'll struggle some with Pittman being so focused lately. If Pittman stays down low, I see Pike being in foul trouble the whole game. He simply isn't quick enough to keep Elijah in check down there.
I expect another blowout as well. Hopefully Holmes will be able to run like the past couple games and keep this rolling. I predict Holmes by 22. Anyone giving updates tonight?
hoonsaunglee Wrote:I expect another blowout as well. Hopefully Holmes will be able to run like the past couple games and keep this rolling. I predict Holmes by 22. Anyone giving updates tonight?

I will.