Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard Football '06
So How Is Hazard Gonna Be In '06?
Should be pretty good.
#_4 Wrote:Should be pretty good.
yea I heard they have a all senior offensive line come back next year, i think 3 of them started for hazard last year, Chris Melton, Dan Spaulding, and Chase Short. They have Shane Massey back on the offensive line to filling in the RT position replacing Jimmy Miller. The Center Position is supposed to being Filled by Jared Woods but ne thing can happend to ne of these guys, so hazard needs to step it alot in the oncoming season. They have durell's little brother Tyler Olinger (gonna be a soph) and T.J. Searcy fillin the big shoes Durell left behind right?
Sheldon Francis at Halfback should be a power house he is GREAT:worthy: , he is just gonna be a junior and he is like 170 and already benches 300, sqauts about 450 .... come on now cant tell me that aint strong.
:thumb: Yes Hazard Is Gonna Be Good Next Year, Great Group Of Kids Coming Back.:wieghts:
I heard that Hazard has some good talent coming back to them and IMO they will be the team to beat next year. Good luck
If Everyone comes out that say they are hazard is expected to have around or over 20 seniors in '06
how many did hazard lose last year
20 seniors would be very impressive for a Class A school. Good luck to the Dawgs in 06.
Hazard lost like 13 last season
20 seniors are alot, but the 13 they lost are going to be hard to replace!
I agree #4
Hazard always has good/great players.
yea hazard is gonna be good next year
hazard should be good next year
hazard will have alot of young qb's and in a few years they should be very good
If little brother is like big brother , with a few years under his belt they will be heading towards louisville
yeah i have to agree with tigerfan tyler olinger will be a good addition to this young team, i heard there line was going to be great
Why don't everyone post that Hazard is gonna be pretty good this year!
Terrible
Is everbody in hazard an olinger lol. Wow wut a chain of great players