Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 58 - East Ridge 43
Final - 1/26

East Ridge--------9---9--16---6---43
Shelby Valley----12--18--16--12---58

East Ridge: Fraley 11, Mullins 9, Anders 8, McCarty 8, Conley 4.
Shelby Valley: Coleman 18, Sawyers 12, Swindel 10, Mullins 9, L.Tackett 7, M.Tackett 4.

=====

East Ridge (8-9) vs. Pikeville (10-6) -- Sat 1/30 1:30pm
Shelby Valley (8-6) at Pike Co. Central (5-10) -- Thu 1/28 7:30pm

______

http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/104033...PIorderBy=
[url=http://www.kentucky.com/945/story/1040334.html?appSession=043132105441951&RecordID=4776&PageID=3&PrevPageID=2&cpipage=1&CPIsortType=&CPIorderBy=][/url]
Congrats to Coleman and the gang.
Seems like SV is having a good year. What is the W/L record?
Colonels Fan Wrote:Seems like SV is having a good year. What is the W/L record?

see post #1

Way to go Valley! Let's take this district back!
i said our girls would come out of it and kick some er butt. east ridge came on real strong early in the season while making a swing through virginia. now that they are in the real world, they aren't fairing so well. they did have a great win against pikeville the first time, but that was early. seems that whatever they had early, they have lost. looks like we are back to owning the 59th district again. (as always)
Hey LuvSV sound like you have an axe to grind. IF sv didnt have the girls who should be at ER it would be a different story. Or do you have a close ties to one of them?
shew i wish that everything would stop. quit talking about teams cheer for yours dont dog the rest. valley played great and so did ER. and just because a team lost a game dont mean they lost anything. and as for the whole girls that should go to ER thing that is old and stupid. they didnt like ER and so they came to valley.

leave all the stupid stuff. and just say congrats.
LuvSV needs to grow up. Congrats and good luck to both teams.
softball Wrote:shew i wish that everything would stop. quit talking about teams cheer for yours dont dog the rest. valley played great and so did ER. and just because a team lost a game dont mean they lost anything. and as for the whole girls that should go to ER thing that is old and stupid. they didnt like ER and so they came to valley.

leave all the stupid stuff. and just say congrats.

Congrats :Cheerlead. But I understand how the ER people feel. How would you feel if ER was beating SV with SV girls?
This thread is closed. Clean up your acts or I will shut down EVERY time this kind of stuff happens!