Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin @ Paintsville 12/16/05
double header i believe the boys game will be last anythoughts should be 2 great matchups
paintsville by 10 .....maybe more
I believe it will be a good game but i'm going with the hornets
after the win over valley
It'll be close but PHS will win at home.
Hornets got fools gold when they beat Shelby Valley. Tigers will put a thunping on the Hornets and send them back to the local food court with a frown and a reasonto start drinking :beer: early.
I look for the Tigers to take both games. Dont have a prediction. Dont know how good the hornets are on the boys side this year.
Paintsville... this should be a pretty good game
Mc
"DTA" Wrote:Hornets got fools gold when they beat Shelby Valley. Tigers will put a thunping on the Hornets and send them back to the local food court with a frown and a reasonto start drinking :beer: early.

Wrong!:no:
The fool's gold were Magoffin's 3 losses.:Sad04:
The Hornets are legit!:fight:
Magoffin will expose Paintsville's weakness inside.:wieghts:
Paintsville will stay in the game with good shooting and intelligent play.:graduate: But the won't be able to get over the hump.:HitWall:

Magoffin will win by 8!:champ:

The only thing that could change this outcome is if Magoffin doesn't play team ball or if they struggle with turnovers.:Hammer3:
"You Betcha" Wrote:Wrong!:no:
The fool's gold were Magoffin's 3 losses.:Sad04:
The Hornets are legit!:fight:
Magoffin will expose Paintsville's weakness inside.:wieghts:
Paintsville will stay in the game with good shooting and intelligent play.:graduate: But the won't be able to get over the hump.:HitWall:

Magoffin will win by 8!:champ:

The only thing that could change this outcome is if Magoffin doesn't play team ball or if they struggle with turnovers.:Hammer3:
Ref's can pretty much decide a game.. Remember where you are playing at!!!!!
Tigers by 5
i dont have a prediction but it should be a good one if both teams come out to play.
Magoffin County!
Maggofin in the upset
why cant you just say who you think will win,Do you hate Magoffin so bad to say bad things like that
"DTA" Wrote:Hornets got fools gold when they beat Shelby Valley. Tigers will put a thunping on the Hornets and send them back to the local food court with a frown and a reasonto start drinking :beer: early.
why do you say such cruel things do you really hate Magoffin that bad
I think that Paintsville will win close, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the Hornets "shocked" the Tigers. Oh, btw, does Magoffin County play Allen Central this year?
I think this game will be decided by the refs also, if the little curly red headed woman refs the hornets are in for trouble (this goes for the girls to). She has something aganist magoffin for sure.

I sure wouldnt be surprised if the hornets won they can really play ball if the want it bad enough. I think the game will be close around an 5-10 pt. difference
Quote:jayblackcat2006

I think that Paintsville will win close, but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the Hornets "shocked" the Tigers. Oh, btw, does Magoffin County play Allen Central this year?

Yes, Magoffin co. does play Allen Central feb. 24 @ Magoffin county
Paintsville in a close one
"All_Sport#1" Wrote:Yes, Magoffin co. does play Allen Central feb. 24 @ Magoffin county
Blowout.
"Dawgpound" Wrote:Ref's can pretty much decide a game.. Remember where you are playing at!!!!!
Well, that pretty much plays in Magoffin's hands. I've never seen a team get the shaft at home like Paintsville does. Quite a few refs out there don't like BMR very much.

Yeah, I know, there has been questionable calls against the visiting team in every game. But, the majority of the calls goes against PHS. Hell, PHS gets a better called game on the road most of the time

15th region fans have to realize, we have some of the worst officials in the state. Every game will have bad calls against BOTH teams.
I do not hate Magoffin and as a matter of fact I have family down there(no jokes about the family tree please). Paintsville will take out Magoffin early and finish them off early in the 4th.Wink
"sportwhiz" Wrote:Well, that pretty much plays in Magoffin's hands.
Quote:I've never seen a team get the shaft at home like Paintsville does.
Quite a few refs out there don't like BMR very much.

Yeah, I know, there has been questionable calls against the visiting team in every game. But, the majority of the calls goes against PHS. Hell, PHS gets a better called game on the road most of the time

15th region fans have to realize, we have some of the worst officials in the state. Every game will have bad calls against BOTH teams.

..........you've got to be kidding, right? :BigLaugh:
"All_Sport#1" Wrote:I think this game will be decided by the refs also, if the little curly red headed woman refs the hornets are in for trouble (this goes for the girls to). She has something aganist magoffin for sure. ...

B U L L ! ! !
"sportwhiz" Wrote:Well, that pretty much plays in Magoffin's hands. I've never seen a team get the shaft at home like Paintsville does. Quite a few refs out there don't like BMR very much.

Wow Did i just Hear this :BigLaugh: