#1 Sheldon Clark Overall 2-1 and 1-0 in the District
#2 Lawrence Co Overall 2-1 and 1-1 in the District

> #2 and #3 are tied for 2nd place.

#3 Paintsville Overall 2-1 and 1-1 in the District
#4 Magoffin Co. Overall 2-3 and 0-1 in the District
# 5 Johnson Central Overall 1-2 and 01 in the District
JC is 2 - 2 and 0-1 in the district.
The rankings look good!
yepp looks good....kind of surprising to see Central last....but its very early in the season and things will change
I would have Johnson Central ahead of Magoffin.
magoffin has 2 Regional wins? and there 3 loses is what Pburg by 6 . Lc by 4- and Cumberland by 10. and What is Jc's 2 losses or whatever. I mean i really want to no.
i agree #4
If you go by records the rankings are good. However if you go by the talent of the team JC is under rated.
^ maybe true but win to they rank a team by the talent they have, they have to perform.
Sheldon Clark is 2-2 they lost to a very weak Ohio team Sat. All of the teams are very evenly matched this year the district tourney should be very entertaining.
P-ville
SC
JC
LC
MC
"#_4" Wrote:I would have Johnson Central ahead of Magoffin.
i agree 100%
I wouldnt say just to put JC ahead of magoffin.. I think all teams have proven they can play ball, and it will be a tough district tournament. I would have..
LC 2-1 in the district
SC
P-ville
Mc
> these 2 tied until they can prove otherwise
Jc
"Batpuff" Wrote:#1 Sheldon Clark Overall 2-1 and 1-0 in the District
#2 Lawrence Co Overall 2-1 and 1-1 in the District

> #2 and #3 are tied for 2nd place.

#3 Paintsville Overall 2-1 and 1-1 in the District
#4 Magoffin Co. Overall 2-3 and 0-1 in the District
# 5 Johnson Central Overall 1-2 and 01 in the District

Very. Tough. District.

Your rankings are about as good as anybody's. By the end of next week, though, they could change a lot. Then after the week after next, they could change again!

I personally think Sheldon Clark is the strongest team. Paintsville will scratch out many wins just because they play smart and under control. Lawrence County has surprised a lot of people. Magoffin is good enough and hungry enough to beat anybody. I haven't seen Johnson Central yet. But I would not feel good about putting them at the bottom of any ranking.

Whichever two teams go from the 57th to the Regional Tournament will do some damage.
Sheldon Clark by far!
Who did Sheldon Clark's loss come to?
I think it will be a very even district this year. Where is the district tournament being held? That usually goes a long way in deciding who you champ will be in a tight district.