Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. 76 Johnson Central 73
Final
Was a great game to be in attendance at.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Almost the same score as the last game these two teams met....Congrats Dawgs
Good job dawgs they really came out firing this game. Tonight the actually looked like a team that hsoule win the district
This was a good game to be at and watch. Scaggs came out hot and when he is hitting LC is hard to beat. But what I was most impressed with was #33 for JC . Mr. Parker this kid has came a long way from when I saw him last year he is a really good player but most of all was his sportsmanship he was second to none on the court he really impressed me I love watching young men play the way he did last night. LC also has some fine young men also but Cody Parker just stood out last night. I think he will be something to watch in the years to come. Good luck tonight Dawgs with East ridge
Come out, come out where ever you are MR. KIMBALL... :biggrin:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Come out, come out where ever you are MR. KIMBALL... :biggrin:

Lets see a team that you say should compete with SV, only beats a team by three who is in last place in the district on their home floor without one of their top players, gets beat by SC and your are wanting to start something with Kimball. :yikes: I think I would be quiet because your team maybe sitting at the house instead of playing at the expo! Some people just don't get it!:popcorn:
Congrats Dawgs !!!!
congrats on the win
but i still dont see LC coming close to giving valley a good game..
LC is overrated
Big_Blue_Nation_4 Wrote:congrats on the win
but i still dont see LC coming close to giving valley a good game..
LC is overrated

They have to make it out of district first and I think that might be more difficult than they think, even if they are at home. Unless they have the poor officiating they had last night. That will truly be an assest to them.
This was a great game to watch... exciting until the end!

Parker played a great game for JC.
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Come out, come out where ever you are MR. KIMBALL... :biggrin:

Lets see here. LC beat probably the least talented team in the history of Johnson Central (without their second best player on top of it). At Home. By only 3 points. Boy, that some powerhouse juggarnaut you got going on up there junior.:eyeroll:
Eagle Eye Wrote:Lets see a team that you say should compete with SV, only beats a team by three who is in last place in the district on their home floor without one of their top players, gets beat by SC and your are wanting to start something with Kimball. :yikes: I think I would be quiet because your team maybe sitting at the house instead of playing at the expo! Some people just don't get it!:popcorn:

I'm not worried about SV in the least.. we whooped up JC in dominant fashion.. this is about JC and LC.. SV has no part in this dicussion. SV is the best team in the region hands down!! All that I know is LC swept JC this season.:Clap::Clap::Clap:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Lets see here. LC beat probably the least talented team in the history of Johnson Central (without their second best player on top of it). At Home. By only 3 points. Boy, that some powerhouse juggarnaut you got going on up there junior.:eyeroll:

Let's see here, LC owned JC at there place and again whooped up on them here at home. Get out the brooms my friend, because JC just got swept!!!!! :biggrin:Confusedhh::lmao::Thumbs:
I do believe that is 3 straight for LC over JC. District Championship, at JC and now again at LC. Good job dawgs!
LCDawg Wrote:I do believe that is 3 straight for LC over JC. District Championship, at JC and now again at LC. Good job dawgs!

Thanks for the info.. LCDAWG :rockon:

mmmmmmm some interesting stuff!!! Wouldn't you say KIMBALL??? :biggrin: What's the "new" excuse for this??
the game shouldnt even of went to OT Parker pushed off right before he made the shot to send it to overtime
i dont know about the rest of you but i think mr kimball only spouts out against any and all teams just to pass time that apparently he has plenty of since he never really speaks anything other than trash against KIDS playing basketball. And mr kimball my advice to you is get your dictionary out and look up these two words: class and talent
Matter of fact the game did go into OT. Good game to LC for pulling ahead in the OT and good game to JC because they played one of the best games this season. Fact is there was some calls missed on both ends of the court, but in the history of basketball i dont think that they will go back and call back the shot, the OT, or the win for LC
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Let's see here, LC owned JC at there place and again whooped up on them here at home. Get out the brooms my friend, because JC just got swept!!!!! :biggrin:Confusedhh::lmao::Thumbs:

Owned usually refers to dominating someone. Both games were close till the end and a third game is on the horizon.
trueaglefan2 Wrote:i dont know about the rest of you but i think mr kimball only spouts out against any and all teams just to pass time that apparently he has plenty of since he never really speaks anything other than trash against KIDS playing basketball. And mr kimball my advice to you is get your dictionary out and look up these two words: class and talent

Trash against kids? Lady what on earth are you rambling on about? Why do you think that little moron KingJames calls me out? That's right, because I am a staunch JC fan. I dare you to find something where I do not always defend Coach McKenzie in these threads. What is it that you want? I said this years team has probably the least basketball talent collectively in some time. I've seen every single JC team going back to 1969. How about you? That's not ragging anybody. All programs go through talent cycles regardless of who they are. I'll throw one right back at you that you might want to check a definition of. Pull your dictionary out and see if you can find the meaning of the word NUT. Start in the "N" section and work your way down. Sheesh!!! :eyeroll:
KINGJAMES#1 Wrote:Thanks for the info.. LCDAWG :rockon:

mmmmmmm some interesting stuff!!! Wouldn't you say KIMBALL??? :biggrin: What's the "new" excuse for this??

And how many regional titles has that got ya?:thatsfunn:moon:

I guess if it makes your season to beat JC a couple of times you can have it! We play for the bigger picture down here!:igiveup:
trueaglefan2 Wrote:i dont know about the rest of you but i think mr kimball only spouts out against any and all teams just to pass time that apparently he has plenty of since he never really speaks anything other than trash against KIDS playing basketball. And mr kimball my advice to you is get your dictionary out and look up these two words: class and talent

:what::goofy:
Eagle Eye Wrote::what::goofy:

Thanks EE. I guess we have a few that crawl out of the woodwork too.

Mr.Kimball Wrote:Thanks EE. I guess we have a few that crawl out of the woodwork too.

No problem!:Thumbs: You are so right, some people just don't get it.
THOMCAT Wrote:Owned usually refers to dominating someone. Both games were close till the end and a third game is on the horizon.

First game ended on a shot at the buzzer and the second game ended with a 3 point margin in OT. Yeah that's really dominating, aint it?
Looks like two very evenly matched teams to me.
rajon Wrote:Looks like two very evenly matched teams to me.

I think you are correct... LC has just came out on top in the last 3 meetings... twice this season and once last season for the District Championship.

A lot of people, including JC fans, are coming down hard on JC this year and their coach because they are 4-10, but to their credit, they have played a pretty descent schedule thus far in the season... LC twice, PCC, Ashland, Glasgow, Christian Co and Shelby Valley.

IMO, if they can get it together and get some scoring from someone besides Parker they could be tough come tournament time.
Congrats to LC on the win. It looks like the 57th is going to be wild come tournamnet time.

It is hard for me to sit and watch a school the size of JC and the talent in the halls not have any better showing than they have had this year. Again I do not blame the kids, and i do not want to bash TM, but that is where the blame has to be, he gets paid to coach. Blame the fans and the adiminstration and the parents and the kids. We have seen a JC coach have to leave the team already this year and maybe a few more leaving would help the program. When you are paid to coach you are paid to produce results not excuses.
Thank You !!!