• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 54 vs. Pikeville 41
final
closer than what i thought. good win tigers
congrats
Congrats Paintsville... Any stats
Congrats tigers. I agree Juice closer than expected
Congrats Tigers!!
Nice win for Paintsvile I think any win in the 15th is good this year!
Good win Paintsville, any stats?
Nice win for the tigers
nice win tigers!
From what I hear the game was never in doubt, but Pikeville played a slow-down type game tonight....Paintsville shot pretty bad in the 2nd half or so I heard....
Pikeville was down by either 13 or 15 in the first half. But they did manage to cut it down to 5 in the 3rd quarter. The tempo really wasnt slowed down by Pikeville. They just ran there offence when they didnt have it on the break.

The only stats I heard last night was Pikeville shot 15 for 41 from the field.
That was one ugly game. Lots of bad shooting and lots of turnovers. Both teams did play pretty good defense, though.
26 missed free throws make half of them and its a tie game. The tigers might not be all they where supposed to be.
What are the stats? I think the radio said that landan slone had 6 turnovers... WOW. Good game played by Clevenger from Pikeville, he should of gotten player of the game.
It was a good game... the teams couldn't really get into a rhythm because of a foul being called every 5 seconds... their were in and around 40 fouls called for the entire game... and thats not an exageration. J.D. and Landon were lighting it up beyond the arc... the boys were especially dissapointed in their missed FT's because they pride themselves in that aspect of the game... way to go Keaton and Daniel (Meade) for stepping up and hitting the shots!! thats always a nice way to end the game... great win boys... good luck against MC on Friday!!!
Good part on BMR's behalf to keep the score respectable....
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:Good part on BMR's behalf to keep the score respectable....
They kept there starters in the whole game and they was playing hard so why do you say they just kept it respectable?? Pikeville played hard all night.
Good win Tigers!
how did Lando do?
Good win cats...!
Did the Adams kid play?
"-STAT-" Wrote:how did Lando do?
he only had like 12 points.
adams had 6 points 7 rebounds and about 4 blocks
Who guarded Slone?
"ACE" Wrote:Who guarded Slone?
i think it was jacob sword, but it may have been tim honaker.
When Tim and Landon were in middle school they always would argue on the floor. Any of that in this game?
"ACE" Wrote:When Tim and Landon were in middle school they always would argue on the floor. Any of that in this game?
yea, but it was mostley trash talk, them two have alot of respect for each other as players though.
Great win for Paintsville. Good luck on Friday against MC.
Congrats to Paintsville. Hopefully the will shake off the football rust and be ready to play to their potential.