Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central vs. South Charleston (WV) 1/18
Perry Central goes to Marshall University in Huntington, WV to face South Charleston, WV in the West Virginia Scholastic Play By Play Classic on Monday, January, 18th.

I don't know much on South Charleston, all I know is that they are one of the top teams in West Virginia and that they full court press the whole game, so i'm sure they are athletic.

The game is scheduled for 6:00 P.M.

Good luck Perry Central.
I did find some information on South Charleston. They are 6-0 and are ranked 4th in the state in West Virginia.

Should be a good game for Perry.
yes this will a very good game for pcc
even tho wv basketball has weaked alot in the past few years they play a diff kinda ball over there they are not as physical as the eastern,ky ball is this will cause the big men like Cornett and Sizemore to have some trouble but PCC seems to be handling pressure great here lately so GO PCC :rockon::rockon:
PCC by 8
If Perry canbreak the press with the way Noble is shooting I like them by 5.
Perry will be fine as long as they control the tempo, because you don't want to run with South Charleston.
Gotta pull for the 14th Region team and KY team as they play out of the area.
No prediction, Go Dores!
Bluecat Wrote:Gotta pull for the 14th Region team and KY team as they play out of the area.

:Thumbs::Thumbs: Bring back a W PCC.
kyfan10 Wrote:I did find some information on South Charleston. They are 6-0 and are ranked 4th in the state in West Virginia.

Should be a good game for Perry.

You mean they have only played 6 games? Does their season start later or something?
South Ch. by 24
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:You mean they have only played 6 games? Does their season start later or something?

Yes, West Virginia Starts about 2 weeks after Kentucky starts their season.
kyfan10 Wrote:Yes, West Virginia Starts about 2 weeks after Kentucky starts their season.

this is because they wait until allll the football in the state is overjust like every state should....TongueirateSho
Aslan Wrote:No prediction, Go Dores!

same here good luck pcc
Bluecat Wrote:Gotta pull for the 14th Region team and KY team as they play out of the area.
I agree with you, bring back a win PCC.
Who won?
You can listen to this game right now.

http://www.marshall.edu/wmul/

It's a close game.... 33-31. About a minute left in 1st half.

Noble has 5 3's in first half.
Halftime

SC 36
PCC 31

Noble has 19 points
South C up one at the end of 3.
End of 3rd

SC 46
PCC 45
Why?!!!!!
king360 Wrote:Why?!!!!!

good ****ing question.
king360 Wrote:Why?!!!!!

No1 Knows
The announcer called it right...... strange ending.
House Wrote:The announcer called it right...... strange ending.

I hate listening to games on the radio. Makes me very nervous.
I guess Jordan just lost track of time, something I wouldn't expect from a experienced player like him.
Im so dissapointed right now. I will greeve the whole night.
king360 Wrote:Im so dissapointed right now. I will greeve the whole night.

Ol faithful will redeem himself. :thumpsup:
What was the final score? someone post a final score thread. thanks
What was the strange ending??
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:What was the strange ending??

Perry was down 3 with around 12 seconds left. Amis dribbles around looking for a shot or trying to set someone else up, with about 3 seconds left he drives to the goal and lays in it with no time remaining...
Perry loses by 1...
What was the final score? There's no final score thread.