Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Idol
Does anyone watch this? It comes on again tonight after the UK game I think
Yes I watch American Idol. I've watched every season. I'm a reality TV addict! QQ and I are fighting over the tv for the UK game and Lost right now!
I just can't understand why these people get on there when there is no way they could think they have talent.
I love American Idol, especially the auditions...ha ha
I love it! I watched the auditions a few minutes ago...Simon's an @$$ but he cracks me up!!
The sad thing is they have to go through an audition before they get to the one that we are seeing....

But I saw a thing on TV where it should be on at like 10:35 or something after the news....that was local TV though
Did anyone watch last night? That last girl that went HAD to have been hired. She was an absolute nut.
gish Wrote:Did anyone watch last night? That last girl that went HAD to have been hired. She was an absolute nut.

:lol: She was more than a nut! :lol:
she kept sayin I am not gonna cry and she cried. Truth is she cant sing ......NEXT.
They have to let some people pass through the first round just so they can put them on tv.
Yeah..that's the funny part!

Posted Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:59 pm:

American Idol comes on tonight. You can see the top 24 finalists.

Who else is going to watch the show and who is your favorite so far? I like Scott Savol, Mario Vasquez, and Carrie Underwood so far...

Posted Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:00 pm:

Who else is going to watch the show and who is your favorite so far? I like Scott Savol, Mario Vasquez, and Carrie Underwood so far...

Posted Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:00 pm:

I have not watched this program since the first season, and then I only watched parts of it while I was at the bowling alley.
Noooooooo!
I'll watch again. I don't really like it until they get to Hollywood.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nope, never have been interested in it
Can't stand the show
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]