Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BCI State Results for Saturday
Mullins defeated AB Combs and Cowan
Virgie defeated Lexington Catholic and Chaives (Sorry for the spelling)
Dorton defeated AB Combs, not sure about results of there second game.
Hazard defeated June B. and Lexington ?

Out of four pools, Mullins, Virgie and Hazard I know for sure are number 1 seeds, if Dorton won there second game tonight then they are the fourth one seed.
bball_fan Wrote:Mullins defeated AB Combs and Cowan
Virgie defeated Lexington Catholic and Chaives (Sorry for the spelling)
Dorton defeated AB Combs, not sure about results of there second game.
Hazard defeated June B. and Lexington ?

Out of four pools, Mullins, Virgie and Hazard I know for sure are number 1 seeds, if Dorton won there second game tonight then they are the fourth one seed.

Congrats to all the mountain teams looks like everyone has been playing some solid basketball. Pretty impressive with 4 mountain teams having #1 seeds.:Clap::Clap:
Thanks for the results, but what grade are these these?
All of the results I posted were for A teams, which is mostly 8th graders.
bball_fan Wrote:All of the results I posted were for A teams, which is mostly 8th graders.

Thanks
justabballfan Wrote:Congrats to all the mountain teams looks like everyone has been playing some solid basketball. Pretty impressive with 4 mountain teams having #1 seeds.:Clap::Clap:
This is just wonderful news, we are having a good year in the mountains in basketball. Congratulations on all 4 schools, administration, coaches, fans and players.
Hazard beat Dorton 61-49 in the championship game.
dortonite Wrote:This is just wonderful news, we are having a good year in the mountains in basketball. Congratulations on all 4 schools, administration, coaches, fans and players.

Looks like the whole tourney was mountain teams except Lex Cath.
Congratulations to Hazard's 8th grade team for your big victory today winning the BCI tournament. You make us proud, Bulldogs! Keep up the good work!
Sorry to be stupid, but what is BCI?
Navajo4life Wrote:Sorry to be stupid, but what is BCI?

BCI KY _Basketball Championchip Invitational. Its basically another AAU type organization. http://www.kentuckybcibasketball.com